Character Oc Information

Picture of what Sally looks like. I don't own this image. All rights go to owner(s).

=======================================

Full Name: Princess Sally Alicia Acorn

Nickname(s): Sal (by friends and brother); Bean (only by her father)

Age: 18 years old

Species: Mobian Chipmunk

Eye Color: Blue

Fur Color: Tan and Light Brown

Hair Color: Dark Auburn

Birthplace: Kingdom of Acorn (the main capital on Mobius)

Homeland: Kingdom of Acorn (the main capital on Mobius)

Personality: Focused, Strong-Minded, Respectful, Tomboy, Brave, Kind, Intelligent, etc.

Afflictions: Freedom Fighters (Kingdom Of Acorn; She is the leader)

Powers/Abilities: Hand to hand combat, Agility, Acrobatics, Reflexes, and Computer knowledge

Weapon: Energy Blade Bracelets and Shield

Family Member(s): King Nigel Maximillian Acorn (father), Queen Alicia Acorn (mother), Prince Elias Nigel Acorn (older brother), King Frederick Acorn (paternal grandfather), Queen Acorn (paternal grandmother; deceased), Lady Megan Acorn (sister in law), Alexandra "Alexis" Acorn (step niece), Princess Rookie Acorn-Hedgehog (future daughter), etc.

Friends/Allies: Sonic the Hedgehog (love interest), Cream the Rabbit, Miles "Tails" Prower, Knuckles the Echidna, Amy Rose (romantic rival), etc.

Enemies: Dr. Eggman, Shadow the Hedgehog, Rouge the Bat (sometimes), etc.

Love Interest(s): Sonic the Hedgehog (love interest; future husband)

Likes: Flowers, hanging out with friends, computers, reading books, saving the day, etc.

Dislikes: Cooking, fighting with Amy for Sonic's affection, not seeing her family again, etc.

Background Information: Sally Acorn is the princess of the Kingdom of Acorn, that governs the planet Mobius. Unlike most princesses before her, however, she is a tomboyish-like girl who likes to build inventions and train herself to fight.

Sally has a crush on Sonic, who secretly reciprocates her feelings. This causes tension between her and Amy Rose, who is madly in love with Sonic and wishes for him to make her his girlfriend, not Sally.

Sally is known for being a great leader with the team. However, she gets easily frustrated and a bit stubborn at times, but nevertheless Sally does care deeply for her friends.