005

I started making my way towards my house. They're right... my parents don't want me... sooo why am I even trying? Ya my mom and I get abused but she also hits me. She acts like she cares whenever she needs me to do something.

I look up and see my house. I open the door and spot my dad in the kitchen. I close the door behind me and start walking upstairs but then I felt someone grab my arm and throw me to the floor. I look up and see my dad.

Dad: Why did you leave without talking to me first?!

Y/n: I-I was ru-running late.

Dad: lie all you want! Doesn't stop me from beating you

He grabs a good chunk of my hair and pulls me up. He starts punching and kicking me in my ribs, stomach, legs, he even punched me on my eye. I started bleeding so he let go of me and walked off.

I struggled to get up but I still managed to get to my room. As soon as I step in my room, I close the door behind me. I stand there for second then I fell to the floor and started crying. While I was crying, I could hear loud music playing next door. I walk up to my window and see Kairi and Alejandro messing around in kairi's room.

Kairi is my neighbor. He has been living next to me for the past years. Our windows face each other and the windows are pretty close.

I stand up and walk towards the window but not too close. I looked down to see blood all over my hands. I fell to the floor and started crying. My hands were griping onto my hair. Then all of a sudden the music stopped. I didn't think much of it until I hear someone knocking on a window. I slowly look up revealing the blood on my face and my black eye.

Alejandro's POV

Me and kairi were messing around while playing loud music. Mattia was taking a fat shit in the bathroom.

Kairi: Can you close the blinds?!

He had to yell due to the loud music. I nodded and placed my phone down. I got up to close the blinds but then I see a girl crying in front of her window. It looked like she was... beat up?

Me: Kairi! Come!

Me: Kairi! Get over here!

Me: KAIRI! FUCKING LOOK!

Still no response. I turn around to see him still jamming out to the music. I walked over and turned it off.

Kairi: What the fuck dude!

I ignore him and drag him to the window. His back was facing the window so I turned him around.

Kairi: oh shit...

Alejandro:  do you know who she is?

Kairi: I can't tell. She's looking down.

Kairi shrugged his shoulders and knocked on the window. I gave him a "wtf" look. Now we are going to look like creeps. I look back at the window and see.... y/n? Covered in blood with a big bruise on her face?! I just stood there in shock. Who did that to her?!

Kairi: holy-

Alejandro: Dude...

Y/n's POV

They had a shock look on their faces. I struggle to stand up but still managed. I place my hand on the window and say my last worst before taking my own life away.