The Little Box

*You freeze not knowing what to say. You stare at Mattia waiting for him to say it was just a joke.*

y/n: b-but...we were ju-

*You start crying not being able to get your words out. You lay your head on mattia's lap, he rubs your head as you cry.*

y/n: this is all m-my fault. I-i should have just left it alone, and not got involved.

M: it wasn't your fault.

*You end up crying for hours as mattia comforts you*.

VINCENT'S POV

*We went to the hospital and weren't there for long i got stiches and medicine for a concussion. We got back into the car and try to brainstorm ideas to find y/n.*

V: Do either of you know where the cabin is?

K: no we've only been up there once

V: fuck

A: how are we gonna do this?

*I try and think of anyway that we could get the address or even what the cabin looks like looks like.*

V: did you guys take any pictures

K: yeah why?

V: we're going to your house

*I turn the car around so that we are heading in the right direction*

A: okay, i don't wanna sound negative here, but she probably thinks we're dead.

K: wtf ale

A: what? i'm just saying
END OF POV

*Three days passed by, you stayed in the bedroom Mattia told you is yours for hours. You didn't say a word to Mattia. You just sat there.*

M: hey...

Mattia stands outside the door

M: i got some stuff for you...can i come in?

y/n: yeah

*Mattia walks in with a little basket of all your favorite things in it. You can't help but smile.*

y/n: you didn't have to do that, you know

M: i know, i wanted to.

*you guys sit there for a little bit and you look at all the different things that he got you.*

y/n: thank you

M: yep, now let's go

*he takes the basket from your hands and sets it down on the bed, he stands up and grabs your hands*

y/n: wha- where are we going?

M: to the house

y/n: WHAT? no

M: You need clothes y/n, and that's where all your stuff is

y/n: I'm not ready to go back there it's too soon.

M: ok, i'll be back

y/n: where are you going?

M: to get your clothes. I've known Kai and Ale for years and i know that they wouldn't want me living my life sad. So i'm not gonna do that. I understand though if your not ready, ok

y/n: ok

M: I'm gonna bring back as much as I can.

y/n: i don't need that much only the things in my closet, and my bathroom.

M: alright i'll be back in a bit.

*He leaves and locks the door behind him. The things he said about them not wanting us living our life sad really hit you. So you decided not to, you went in the bathroom and did your hair, cleaned off the clothes you had on till Mattia got back with the others*.

everything is going to be okay y/n. your gonna be okay.

VINCENTS POV

A: I can't do this anymore, it's been three days

K: there's nothing

*I've looked everywhere for a picture of this cabin i havent found anything. I tore apart his room trying to find something and came out with nothing, I even looked for hiding spots. But still nothing*.

V: where could it be? We only need one picture.

K: i don't know man

*I go into the kitchen and look in the cabinets. I open one cabinet and there's nothing in it*

V: hey! guys come here. Why is there nothing in here?

A: i have no idea

*I knock on the sides of the cabinet and it's hollow. I grab a knife from one of the drawers and try to pry the wood off the side. When i get it off the only thing in it is a little box*.

V: look at this

*i take the box. i look at it and i see it has a lock on it*

V: you gotta be fucking kidding me

K: what?

V: we need a key

A: welp, how are we gonna find a key.

K: I've seen a key before

V: where?

K: Mattia has this key chain that he keeps in his room, i saw it one day and tried to touch it and he got really mad, but there was a key attached to the back.

V: ok go get it

K: and there's the problem, he always wore it on his pants after that.

A: yeah but he didn't have it on his pants that day, "no shiny objects" remember

V: wait so the key is on the last pair of pants he wore.

A: yep

V: great, now we have to go through his clothes.

*After 1  hour of going through all of the pants he had in his room, we still didn't find anything*

A: i give up

V: wait

K: where are you going?

*I get an idea so i run out of the room and into the laundry room. I dig through every basket of clothes i see.*

V: I FOUND IT!

K: no way

*They both come running to the laundry room*

A: let's go open the box

*we all run back to the kitchen where the box is sitting on the counter. I grab the key and stick it into the lock. The lock opens and so does the box. The box is filled with pictures*

V: what the hell?

K: what is all this?

A: how did he get all these?

*We look through all the pictures and every last one of them is of y/n*