Enter the teachers.

Third person POV:
After some time the ground cleared and everyone returned. Suddenly the door of class 1-D slammed and entered 2 young men along with the principle and 2 security in black.

Principal POV :

" Greetings, my dear children ( with a stern face), as u are well aware that this year your homeroom teacher has been replaced, our school has been generous to your class and has selected two of the finest top tier 'teachers' in the country.. I would like to introduce you all to Mr. Karma Akabane and Mr. Nagisa Shiota.
Mr. Karma works at Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry and had been generous enough to grant funds for our school from the government.
Mr Nagisa is the president of the Teacher's Association community..
Your teachers will guide you through the year and I hope u do not bother them as your reputation bothers me. ( Glancing at ayanoukouji ). So I bid you farewell now and leave you to your teachers.
Thank you..

Third person POV :

The principal exits the the classroom leaving the class in awe. There were many things happening in this class for the first time but what had  surprised everyone the most was that  the two men who looked so young as if just passed from high school and governing such big positions had come to D class as their teachers. Surely it was gonna be a heck of an experience..

NAGISSA POV :
" Hello everyone, so my name is nagisa and I'll be your home ec. and  history teacher and my friend karma here would be teaching math and science. Let's get to know each other firstly, so I would want you all to tell me your names and your hobbies and let's make this year a memorable one.
( Everyone speaks up their names and hobbies)

Karma's POV:

" So if we are done with all the cute stuff let's get to the actual point now.( Tossing his strawberry milk pack to the trash without looking). The principal bluffed about school searching for us, on the other hand we decided on our own to come to this class of losers. I would like to tell you all that me and Nagisa were the students of class 3 E in Kungigaolka Junior High and our teacher was Koro Sensei..
( Whispering and murmuring started in the class..
Kushida asked " So were you the same class of assassins which was assigned to kill the monster.. And now you are teaching us..
Horikita interrupted, " I don't see any concrete reason for you assassins of such high caliber to come and teach us for no reason..
Sudo continued," I think this man's just kidding. Iheard that E class students were extremely strong and you look a bit skinny for an assassin. Huh do u want us to believe in whatever you say.. I say it's not happening..

Karma POV :

"Alright kiddos, so I think you guys need some perspective.. Everyone come down to the sports room right now, I think it would be better to see yourself if we are true assassins or not..