05

jisung got off his bed with shaky his phone in hand, and ran to the front door.

his phone lit up and a text notification from hyunjin appeared. 'whATS TAKING YOU SO LONGDJSNNFKSMF' it said.

jisung finally arrived to his front door, slightly panting because of running from his room to there.

jisung opened the door and there he saw hyunjin soaking wet from head to toe. "jisung! i missed youuu" hyunjin whined, attempting to hug the younger.

jisung just shoved him away, "no. bro don't you dare touch me with your soaked ass" he said.

hyunjin didn't care and just hugged him tightly. jisung gave up and eventually hugged him back.

"okay now let me go and get inside my clothes are getting wet.", hyunjin ignored the first part and wrapped his arms around jisung's shoulders and went inside.

"let me go you clingy piece of shit." jisung poked hyunjin and then proceeded to tickle his sides.

"okay okay!" hyunjin immediately lets go.

"why are you even here anyways?" jisung asked.

"no one was home and i got bored, so i decided to come here."

"and ran through the pouring rain?"

"it wasn't raining when i first got out of my house!"

"yeah yeah okay. wanna go change? you look cold."

"yes please." they went upstairs to jisung's room. hyunjin just opened jisung's dresser like its his own and grabbed some spare clothes he placed in jisung's dresser incase he needs some.

"hey jisung? what's this box?" hyunjin pointed to the white gift box right next to his pile of clothes and tried to open it.

"n-nothing important!" jisung was quick enough to grab the box before hyunjin opens it.

"HMMM SUSPICIOUS." hyunjin tried to grab the box again but failed.

jisung slapped his hand away "now shoo! go change!".

"aren't you gonna change as well? you're soaked too ya know."

"i dont have any shirts left, let me be soaked."

hyunjin opened jisung's closet and indeed, there were no shirts left. hyunjin grabbed one of his hoodies and threw it to jisung.

"wear that, now change or you're gonna get sick." hyunjin went to the bathroom, leaving a confused but happy jisung behind.

'yay i'm gonna wear his hoodie.'