Part 5 - Momo and Jirou's Arc (🍋)

so yeah 2020 hasn't gotten better at all but i felt motivated so yeah

hello there

Izuku slowly opens his eyes and feels that he's not on his bed, but on a couch of some sort. He feels some weight laying on top of him, with a blanket covering them. He slowly lifts the blanket to reveal an asleep Nejire, and recalls the previous actions of that night. Thankfully, after they finished, they put their clothes back on and fell asleep without any other thought in the world.

Izuku pulls his phone out of his pocket, and sees that it's 4am. Nobody would wake up until 6 at the earliest, so they were safe for now.

'Should I wake her up or.. let her sleep.. Did I really get carried away and have sex with her.. it's twice now.."

Izuku's head falls back into the couch pillow, beginning to regret it all. He looks back at Nejire's sleeping face, and sighs.

All of a sudden, steps are heard coming down from the stairs.

Red alerts flash in Izuku's mind, and he begins to panic.

The only thing he can do at this moment is fake sleep.

He closes his eyes.

"Huh? M-midoriya?" Jirou sees the sight in front of her, and she automatically gets the right idea. She sees the blue haired girl laying right on top of the "unconscious" boy, and realizes something.

'Wait.. isn't he dating Ochako..?'

'Oh fuck, he's cheating isn't he?' Jirou comes up with a conclusion in her head, there's no other way to perceive the sight. At least they weren't naked.

Kyoka begins to tap Izuku's shoulder gently, attempting to wake him up. He acts as if he just woke up and slowly opens his eyes, just to see Kyoka looking at him with a spiteful look. "U-uhm.. hi Jirou.." Izuku didn't know how to reply. Kyoka was good friends with Ochako, so of course she'd tell her friend.

"Midoriya. Get away from the home wrecker." Jirou says, in a pissed off tone. "Y-yes ma'm." Izuku tries his best to slip away from the upperclassmen, but had trouble due to her holding him tightly. He slowly but surely slips out of her grasp, and lays her head on the pillow he was on.

Izuku looks at Kyoka with embarrassment, knowing he'd just been caught.

"You're dating Ochako, right? Come with me." Kyoka grabs Izuku's hand tightly, and basically drags him along. She leads him to her room to talk. Kyoka was absolutely pissed for her friend, so she needed an explanation.

Izuku sits on the bed and looks down in shame. His regret is hitting different rn.

"Ok, look. First of all, I'll say that I do like you more then the other guys. I'm just mad that you had the audacity to cheat on her.. l-look, I respected your decision to choose one g-girl but.." Kyoka's serious tone was falling apart by the second.

"I-it seems that you want to go the harem route, huh? I-I'm not sure if Ochako is gonna condone it.. b-but she isn't h-here right now.. so we aren't completely sure.."

"Huh?! Hold on, w-what are you saying?!" Izuku shouts in confusion. "I-I'm saying that.. I l-love you. But I also see Ochako a-as a close friend.. so I couldn't get in the w-way.. but now, that you're cheating, i-it's completely fine isn't it?!" Kyoka grips Izuku's shoulders tightly while leaning over him. Her eyes were wide open and she had an unnatural smile.. she was filled with excitement.

"You were mad that I w-was cheating yet now you want me to cheat?! I thought you were pissed because of that!" Izuku questions her logic. "Well something just came over me. Now let me get a taste before she wakes up~"