Chapter 1: Introduction

Author Note:

(Please do not repost and reupload in different sites unless you have asked for my permission. This is an original story made by me while I was bored during the quarantine. I hope that you can enjoy this story. I will freely take your opinions so that I will improve in writing.)

Y/N was auditioning for a play that was being held after a week. Her family supported her in joining in many singing competitions, luckily one of the judges have accepted to be a part of their theater. She was asked to go to Los Angeles for her rehearsals. When she arrived at the venue, the judge who invited her said to meet up at the front of the building. 

She waited for a while and got distracted and went inside of the theater. Her eyes shined as she looked around the main entrance. The floor was covered with a royal blue carpet and the railings and walls looked like they were made from gold. The beautiful interior made her distracted and she could not keep her mouth shut because of her jaw dropping down. She walked to the front door and pulled the door, it seemed like it was stuck.

"The door was locked from the outside?" She wondered. She tried pushing the door again but it did not open. She knocked on door as loud as she can but there was nothing. It was dead silent in the hall. She sat on the door and hugged her legs as she waited for a response. 

There was  sudden weight on my head and I looked up to see no one there. It was a strange feeling, I really thought that someone was there, just standing in front of me. I stood back up and stretched my body shamelessly. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around in shock to see a man wearing a black suit and bow tie. 

"Excuse me, what are you doing in here?" The man looked at me with large, round eyes.

 Out of the sudden appearance, my back shivered out of the blue..

 I stuttered. "I-I got stuck"

"It's seems like its dark outside so I cannot let a woman like you walk at the streets are this time" He said while looking at me in the eye.

I slightly blushed at his kind words and his beautifully sculpted face.

"I'll take you to the lounge area. There's food prepared on table there. Follow me" He said 

I reluctantly took his offer and followed him to the lounge. The patterns from the main hall seemed to trail farther and the lights dimmed down as we go. He stopped walking and opened a door that led to a room filled with velvet couches and dark, pine wood tables. 

"I'm sure that you can rest here" he said as I entered the room. Usually, food isn't allowed in the theater but there was assorted bread and pastries lined on one of the tables. The man walked away from the door and I quickly went to him..

"Sir! May I know your name before you leave?" I shouted from the other end of the staircase..

"My name is Jeon Jungkook, and may I ask your name as well?" he said

"M-My name is Y/N Y/L/N" I replied back to him.

"It was a pleasure to meet you Ms. Y/L/N" he said and walked away.

I went back into the lounge room and tried a little bit of all the different food. Even though I ate just a little bit, I was already full. I laid my head on my hands and my body on the velvet couch and fell asleep. Hopefully I will leave by tomorrow morning, I don't want my family missing me..