A new school

I'm Coraline Jones I moved out of the pink palace and moved into a new town and school (with no uniform) and it's nice here,the town is nice,there's loads of things to do and there's a forest that I could walk through after school. So tomorrow is my first day at school I hope it's good.

First day at school
I walked down to the school I when I got to the part where everyone was waiting to go in they all just stared at me and whispered things about me. I was in my yellow rain coat and some kids said "Why does she have a rain coat on? It's not even raining" or "her hair is blue she could of dyed it red or pink". The bell rang and I was walking up to the door and one kid pushed me "Watch where your going blue hair!" Said the kid that pushed me. As I was getting my books back in my bag a boy asked me "are you okay?" And he put his hand down to help me up. "Yeah I'm fine" I said as I was grabbing his hand to get back up "What's there problem?" "Don't worry they always do that to me" He said. I went in the school with him and we was talking about ourselves "so what's your name?" I asked him "I'm Norman" "I'm Coraline",we was talking about our family and what we should do after school "meet me out side of the school gates after school" Norman said "Okay". As we where walking to our class (were in the same class It was History) a Boy with two other kids came up to us "Hey ghost jerk who's that your girlfriend?" "Who is that?" I said "That's Alvin my bully" "What do you want Alvin?" Norman said. They kept calling him ghost jerk and go talk to some more ghost.

At class
I was sitting down on my chair in class (and I was next to Norman) and the teacher said "we have a new student here today everybody" she was talking about me "Coraline would you like to tell us about yourself?" She asked me "um okay" I said nervously "My name is Coraline Jones and I lived in a house called The pink palace and now I live here" I looked around the class room and some people were looking at me and some were laughing at me and some were whispering about me. "Could you tell us what it was like at your old school?" My teacher asked "we'll I stayed there for a while and it wasn't really good like my parents thought it would be so we moved here". "Thank you Coraline for sharing yourself".

During class
I was doing my work when a paper ball was on my desk "huh?" I opened it up and it said "you have a boyfriend blue hair" it was by Alvin "really?" I said annoyed "What?" Norman asked "That Alvin wrote this to me" I gave him the paper "oh my god..".