Showing the people what the zombies are

We went outside and I saw everyone in a mob burning the place down. We went outside and a police women tried to shoot them but we got in the way " oh my gosh" said my mom "Coraline?!" Said Coraline's mom "SON! Step away from the zombies!" My dad yelled. "No we won't" "this is all of this boy's ghost doing!" Said one of the people in the mod "let's hang him!" Said another police man "we can't hang him stupid it's the 20 1st century" "then let's burn him!" "Could you stop being a mob just for one minute!" Yelled my mom. "Get em before they eat us!" They were coming to us then my sister came in.

"Leave him alone!!" She grabbed my hand!then Coraline grabbed my hand,Neil grabbed her hand,then Mitch grabbed his hand and then Alvin grabbed my sister's *clears throat* hand. "Everybody listen up! You all need to stop trying to kill my brother,you're adults and you stop it!" Said my sister "I know this seems crazy believe me I am with you on that but I believe he actually knows what he's talking about" "all night he's been trying to save you from the witches curses" said Neil "yeah yeah and all you wanna do is burn and murder stuff,burn and murder stuff just burning and murdering"said Mitch. "He wants to stop this but you keep making things worse!" Said Coraline "yeah shame on every single one of you! How dare you all" said Alvin.

"So there not going to hurt us?" Said one Lady "no does it look like there trying to hurt you?" "There just people well at least they used to be,they did something terrible cause they we're scared and they were cursed for it,don't you get it? They were just like you and now it has to stop for good.

Everyone put there weapons down and the witch screamed that there was two heads "geez what is your problem?" Said Neil. Then the statue of the witch "oh Norman" said my mom as she was hugging me "so what do we do now?" Neil asked "uh I-I really don't know" "yes you do Norman" said Courtney "you gotta get to that witches grave!l "but- "but! We didn't turn away" "I thought we did" "no we didn't I'm not gonna let you and Coraline give up now!" "Dad can I borrow the car?" "Excuse me?".