Chapter 8

Jungkook didn't know what to do upon seeing Taehyung. Taehyung was attached to wires and bandage was covered on his forehead. His face was unreadable. His eyes portrayed something he hadn't seen before. Something really dark in them. Not lust. Just darkness.

This wasn't the Taehyung he knew.

"Taehyung..?"

"Who are you?"

"I'm your boyfriend, ex boyfriend"

"Please get out, stop annoying me with this boyfriend stuff, everyone stop!"

"Taehyung, I'm really sorr-"

"I said, GET OUT!"

Jungkook was beyond startled. This really wasn't the Taehyung he knew.

Jungkook slowly backed away shaking his head.

"No, no! What have I done?! This is all my fault."

Nayeon rushed into the room to see what was  the chaos.

She figured she stood outside because she felt there was a fault in her too.

"Jungkook, it's okay, don't say that." Nayeon said while back hugging him, her hand gliding comfortably on his chest.

"No, Nayeon you don't understand. This is all my fault. I hurt him, he moved away because of me. He's in this state because of me. I messed up real bad. With both you and him. This is all my fault, Nayeon, all mine! Fuck, can I just fade away?"

"Jungkook.. shhh don't say that. I'm here for you, don't worry. Please, don't cry."

Nayeon said as she slowly pulled Jungkook out of the room getting side glanced from Jimin and Dahyun who were by the door.

"I hope you learnt your lesson coconut head."

"Don't say that Jimin." Dahyun said.

"Asshole"

Jungkook shot a glare towards Jimin.

"I'm gonna get you one day shortie"

"Oh don't you start with that you dumbass coconut head."

"Stop calling me coconut head!"

"I will call you coconut head you dumbo, a coconut only with the juice inside, no brains you idiot, you don't even know how to deal with yourself. Stupid. You fucked up everything you know? Like a dumbass coconut head."

To say that the words didn't cut through Jungkook was an understatement.

He fucked up real bad and it's no need to be reminded to him.

"Enough Jimin."

"Shut up Nayeon, you don't know what Tae has gone through."

"I may not know Jimin but I certainly was hurt by Jungkook too. Give him a chance."

"Oh, I gave him enough chances. He deserves none anymore. And you Nayeon, you are part of it too! Just get out, I don't wanna see your faces. Both of you."

Well Nayeon didn't need to say anything. Part of it was true. Well actually the whole thing was true. If it wasn't for Nayeon, Taehyung probably wouldn't be in this situation today.

"I'm sorry Jimin"

"I don't need to hear your sorry's just get out with your idiotic boyfriend."

With that, Jungkook and Nayeon walked out of the hospital with their heads hung low, words none spoken to each other.

Silent.

This time, it was a devastating one. One filled with regrets and sorrows.

"Jungkook?"

"Hmm?"

"Wanna run away together?"

Hey Pleions, I'm really sorry for the short shitty chapter but I'll come back to you as soon as I can. I have a lot of ideas now. Thank you for supporting me. And as usual, don't forget to vote! Thank youuuu

And Love Youuuu
🙆🏻‍♀️💜🙆🏻‍♀️💜🙆🏻‍♀️🙈