Katherine...

Storms pov
My old best friend I haven't seen her for 150 years she spent her first 50 years with us and then left without any word.

"Storm is that you" she says "hello Katherine" I mutter. I take Roses hand, she squeezes it "and who's this pretty" she smirks "Rose" she says "oh so you've found a love for how long" she smirks "1 year" I smile slightly.

"Oh so not 50 years like me" she smirks "what" she says "she was my best friend and August's first love which is a good thing she's in love with Lily" I say. "Oh what a shame would love too catch up" she frowns "oh after 150 years" I snap.

"I would like too be your friend again we and maybe roses you know me I like too have a party and travelling the world gets boring after 300 years" she frowns "why don't you join us" rose says "You know what come too the mansion and we'll have drinks" I say. "Sure like old times" she winks and walks away.

Roses pov
Katherine was a beautiful girl let's just say she was the type of girl who liked the idea of not ageing "so how old is she" I ask "375 years old I believe" she says "and you knew her for 50 years" I say "yep she's a power vampire now definitely she would of killed you if she didn't realise your a vampire" she sighs.

"So did anything" I say she laughs "she's straight and well my brother loved her that's how he turned" she sighs "what" I say "well vampires can turn humans by the vampire kiss it's when a vampire loves someone and turns them by one bite by accident" she sighs "so what happened too me" I frown "yes but my brother couldn't be a vampire without me and my sister so he turned us by the normal way" she says "so you both did that for him" I smile "I love my brother very much" she smiles.

I smile "so the vampires kiss only from true love off a human and a vampire" I say "I guess you are my one and only true love" she smiles "but August and Lily aren't" I frown "no Katherine is but he doesn't love her and well he'd never take the humanity off lily" she smiles.

"The cure we need too find it for him I want them too have a family" I say "Rose how will you find it" she says "I will August needs a life with Lily get married live happily ever after" I say "why not us" she says "because there's only one cure so atleast they can be together lily couldn't turn she loves her family too much" I say.

"Your so selfless Rose you could easy take the cure and fall in love with someone else" she smiles "I could but this vampire kiss makes sense we are meant too be together forever" I kiss her. "I love you" she says I move her white hair away from her face "and I love you" "know let's go she'll be here soon" she says "ok" I smile.

"Hello Katherine" I say "rose storm hello" she smiles "so how did Little Rose here turn" she grins "vampires kiss" Storm says "oh so this is your one true love wonder how long that will last" she laughs "what's your problem" I snap "watch your tone little girl" she snaps back. "I'm not little" I mutter "too me you are what are 27 I'm 375 so I'd watch it I'm the strongest here" she grins.

"Watch it Katherine" storm says "I'll get drinks" I mutter. "Bet me a whiskey ginger nut" she smirks I growl. "I'll come with you love" storm says "hey you ok" storm frowns "yes I'm fine" I snap. "Your hungry I can tell" she frowns. "I had pizza" I frown "yeah but not real food" she frowns "fine I'll go get some" I say and run and run as fast as I can and I grab a rabbit and well I eat it.

"Ok I do feel better now" I sigh. "Wait" I say "what love" she says "Katherine has been around for a longer time than you maybe she knows where the cure is" I say "yes I do" she says "Jesus Katherine" I say "ok so where" storm crosses her arms "in a little Ireland outside of uk" she says "how do you know" I say "because I've been there and tried too get it" she says "why" I say "for August..."