preface

Nova November is broken. She knows that. Her best friend knows that. Her parents know that.
   Asher Brook is broken. He knows that. His best friends know that.  His parents know that.
   This is a story about healing. This is not a conventional love story, this is a story that forces you to fall in love with yourself first. Asher and Nova are both broken and maybe a little too much. The two come together to heal through reading the spaces between words in books. Follow them in a journey about self-love, acceptance and what it is like to be broken in a broken world, and to come to terms with it.

authors note:
hello everyone! welcome to another one of my books! i first came up with a heavily unedited draft of Until the Stats Go Down back in 2016. with the coronavirus thingy, i've had plenty of time to go through the unedited draft and tweak it to my heart's content to make sure that it's ready to see the faces of my readers. this book is important to me, in a sense that no other book of mine is. this book is real, it's raw, and it's filled to the brim with perfectly imperfect characters, who feel too much. a book that connects fellow readers, i really think this book has the ability to help you heal, and maybe help you believe in yourself, and if by any chance you feel compelled to fall in love with yourself, be free to do so. times as dark as we are in right now, we all require a little hope, and this book does its job of that. please leave your feedback as the chapters go by, and let me know what you really think of this book. and if you enjoy it, don't forget to leave a vote, it truly means the world to me. also, fyi, this book is coming out in november 2020, since i'm working on two other projects right now. but till then, add this book to your library and brace yourself for an emotionally healing ride. ily guys and see you all in coming november!