Introduction...May 29th,2020

Hiiiiiii.

My name is Olivia Amos, and this is my first ever wattpad story.

First of, don't judge.

Nobody like judgemental people, and if you have bad opinions, keep em to yourselves.

Secondly, I am like 14 presently so there is bound to be cliché things going on and really annoying bad Grammar but as no 1 has said, don't judge.

Thirdly, please as you go through the book, vote for it and comment. It really means a lot to me if you like the book.

This is me your author.

I really hope you like the book and the more I am encouraged the more I would feel like writing

I really hope you like the book and the more I am encouraged the more I would feel like writing. So it's basically left to you.

Most inmportanly, share the book with those around your sphere of contact, so we can get more and more people reading.

Please follow me on Instagram @amosolivia33. That would be amazing if you did.

Also you can reach me on WhatsApp with the no 08028248654. The only problem is that if you are trying nonsense I will block you. Dare me.

I love anyone who is on this book andi want to tell you how much I thank you for giving this first time writer a chance.

Follow me on wattpad water2204 that would be awesome.

Thank you. ML to you all.❤❤❤❤