Chapstick

Draco Malfoy was yet again, arguing with Harry Potter.
This was no special quarrel, just run of the mill
"Watch it Scarhead"
"Oh shove off Malfoy".

As Draco and Potter exchanged insults, Draco saw Granger and Weasley leaning against a wall a little way behind Potter, looking bored at their petty fights. He was also aware of Pansy and Blaise watching him and Potter with mild interest in whether there will be fisticuffs or not.

Draco turned his attention back to the angry boy, and noticed his mouth. It was hypnotic how fast it moved, spraying half baked words of malice. He also noticed how Potter's lips were awfully chapped.
"Quidditch, must be the wind" Draco wondered why the boy had not used some chapstick or something, it didn't look comfortable.

Without thinking, he reached into his robe pocket and pulled out a small vanilla chapstick. He pulled the cap off with his teeth, and, with his other hand, gently gripped Potter's jaw, he flinched at first, but was so stunned at the gentle gesture, he did nothing.

Draco rested the pad of his thumb on Potter's chin, and tilted his head upwards. Draco mumbled something about his lips needing some care, and with a feather light touch, applied the vanilla flavoured balm.

Once he had finished, he simply took back his hand, and slipped the chapstick into the gaping boy's pocket.
"Keep it." he said gruffly "You'll use it more."
And with that, he turned on his heel to hide the pale blush that was creeping up his neck, and snapped to Pansy and Blaise that they needed to get going. Leaving a confused Harry Potter standing in the hallway, tracing his mouth with a fingertip with a dazed expression in his pink face.

Ok so this is the first fanfiction I have ever written.
Please be kind if you were to ever read it.
I hope to improve a lot in the future.
-Ddsmnsydrcmlfy