||13.5||(2)

PART II

ISLA O'PRY was a sight for sore eyes. That's what everyone said when she moved to their city.

Indeed she was.

She had everyone captivated by her beauty. Her dimpled smile,long brown hair,twinkling hazel eyes and toned figure had everyone mermerised.

But that didn't have Cooper spellbound.

Indeed,he thought,she was beautiful. But what had him bewitched was the pain and innocence in her hazel eyes.

An unusual mixture.

He had innocence in his eyes but it flew out of the window when he started experiencing pain.

Overall,she had him intrigued.

He wanted to hold her in his arms and read to story in her eyes that she kept well hidden from the world.

Months went by and his interest turned into something strange. Something that made him lose his mind around her. Something that made him want to hold her in his arms and save her from everything cruel in the world.

But fate reminded him that he was destined to suffer when his best friend,Sebastian Walsh confessed his love for Isla.

And Cooper decided to let go off his love.

For Sebastian, for the one who changed him and his life in a good way.

It was beyond painful.

Why? Because it was love.

He loved her.

It was hard to look into Isla's eyes each day and tell himself that he can't love her.

Maybe that was what fate had planned for me,he thought.

Unaware of what fate had  actually planned for him....