Chapter 1

Yeonjun's POV: Now I was finally standing in front of her... after four years, the one that was waiting for me on the other side of the memories. This time I won't go anywhere. No, I can't go anywhere. It took me a long time to realize my feelings and finally get back with her. There's no way I'm going to waste any more time.

< Remember? >

Surprise after surprise, yesterday was the second most memorable moment. The first is obviously bumping into Yeonjun oppa and the whole journey. Anyways, keeping his words and actually confessing after four years was unforgettable but Hana and Beomgyu dating was another level of shock. How did I not know?? When did they even meet?? Most importantly, Hana didn't tell me?? I told her everything about Yeonjun. Anyways, we had so much fun at the Hangang River that night, sharing our news and having throwbacks. I think we sat there for at least 3 hours. But we still didn't have enough time to share everything so that's what we're going to do today.

02/26/2024 Our second date

Yeonjun: "You ready?"

Me: "Yep! Let's go!"

We met in front of MCountdown to do a mini throwback tour, going to different memorable places. 

Yeonjun: "I first thought you were a sasaeng but when you just ran away after telling me to become a model, I was so confused."

Me: 'What? Wow! Now I think about it it's kinda weird randomly calling a stranger goodlooking. Haha When I saw you at the signing event I was so shocked and confused. Who in the world knew I bumped into an idol."

Yeonjun: "Maybe it wasn't just a coincidence."

Me: "You are my destinyyyy~~~"

Yeonjun: "I'm glad I met you and didn't lose you"

We strolled around the neighborhood chatting the whole time and sharing our impressions. It never felt this nice talking to someone again. As we were heading back to my new apartment someone recognized Yeonjun through the black mask and cap.

??: "Yeonjun hyung?? That's you right? Who's that girl??"