¦|¦5¦|¦

[suggested song: Just one day by BTS]

"send me the new sales status of the new product" Taehyung said.

He was on his laptop... In his mansion, he was still feeling a little sick but he managed to work.

"Taehyung you have to rest" SeokJin said and sighed. Taehyung shook his head.

"I have to work." he said while focusing on his laptop.

"I have no other choice" SeokJin said and got his phone. "I will call Y/N then. I will tell her that you are working-" SeokJin found Taehyung on the couch.

"what are you doing?" he asked. "call her" he repeated and closed his eyes.

"what? Taehyung you aren't sick?!" a Taehyung open his eyes and shook his head.

"I was sick... I feel a little sick...But call her and tell her that I am dying from the sickness" Taehyung said and went back to sleep.

"are you going to trick her? I won't get involved when she attempt to kill you" he said and dialed your number.

.

"why are you calling me here again?"

"Yuhi-ssi... I need you on a mission." Jimin said. She raised on eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"you asked me to tell you about Y/N's information and I did. Now you want me to be the Cupid in her side or what?!" she sarcastically said. Jimin clapped one and pointed at her... That means she was right.

"100% right" he said. Yuhi's eyes widen open and she glared at Jimin.

"I am the cupid on Taehyung's side. But I needed a person in Y/N's side to complete the mission" he explained.

"why do you always ship people... Why don't you ship yourself with someone?" Yuhi asked.

"I don't want to love. It will be hard, very hard." he replied. Yuhi became more curious.

"why?"

"my mother hated girls. All of them! Every time I date a girl and bring her to the house she make her run away! Once she threw a bowel with hot soup on her.... She cried and ran out of the house after she threw the couple ring on me. I feel so embarrassed when she does those crazy things." he said.

Yuhi laughed at the story and Jimin scoffed.

"it's not like your parents are better" Yuhi's face changed. She looked down and kept silent. Jimin knew that he did say something wrong.

"s-sorry...i forgot" he said. He remembered that her parents were abusive.

"it's okay... Uh I think I need to go... Patients need me" she said and left the Café.

Yuhi was a nurse at haneul Hospital. She only met you in the high school and met you rarely after the college days. She knew the case about the rape that happened to you.

"but I said that I am sorry"

.

"Mister Kim!" you ran into the house. You didn't find Taehyung you ran upstairs to his room to find him laying in his bed.

"Mister Kim?! Are you okay?!" you held his hand and asked.

Taehyung's heart flatter but he tried his best to keep his poker face.

But you felt the hand you held was tighten the grip until he held yours.

You blinked and looked at Taehyung he opened his eyes. "secretary Park? I thought you left" he said with a fake weak voice.