0.2 "Behave yourself!"

"Uhhrmmm... actually, I'm not really a fan..." I responded a little embarrassed and looked down at the ground.

Damn it, I thought to myself. What am I doing? It's not like you have to be a fan to take a picture with someone - and who am I to say no to them? 

"Hahahha, okay, but it doesn't matter - we can take a picture anyway!" Marcus laughed it off and gave me a smile, which I of course answered. 

"Right?" Marcus continued and looked at Martinus, hoping to get support from his brother. But Martinus didn't seem to hear what Marcus had said, he looked a little bit absent. He had changed his gaze from staring right at me, to now stare down at his black converse's. Marcus looked at Martinus with a frowning face, and then smiled at me. It looked like he was unable to keep himself from starting to laugh, which made me smile too.  

"Right, Martinus?" Marcus tried to say it louder this time, but Martinus still didn't react, which led Marcus to elbow Martinus in his stomach and scream his name: "Martinus!!"

Martinus flinched.

"Oh, shit, sorry! I don't know what just happened, of course we can take a picture!"Martinus raised his gaze and looked at me. When I met his gaze, his eyes turned slightly pink, and he turned away his gaze again.

(Marcus perspectiv)

What is Martinus doing? I thought to myself. He's behaving so strange right now, I've never seen him like this. When I turned to him to say something, I realized the way he was looking at the girl in front of us. He looked at her with a big smile on his face, which made me understand - he was interested in her. 

"Behave yourself!" I whispered quitly to my brother, and I saw in the corner of my eyes how he nodded lightly.  Fortunately, he understood what I meant.

whoooooop whoooooop