Get 50% off "Guide to Writing Spells" (See Flourish and Blotts for more details)

THIS IS NOT GRAPHICS. BUT WHO CARES.

For the House Points Competition!

(...I CARE BY THE WAY. A LOT.) 

***

Now, I know what you're thinking.

"Sunshine, why would the wizarding world need to be improved? It already has magic, what else could YOU do to possibly makes it better?"

Oh, I'll tell you what I'm gonna do.

I'm going to... add... more magic! 

"How could you ADD more magic?" you ask, exasperated.

Ever heard of spells?

"Yes. Duh." You roll your eyes. "Obviously."

Ever heard of someone making up a new spell?

"Um, no?" you ask, confused.

Well, I'VE MADE ONE UP!

"WHAT?" you exclaim. "Why?"

Because I can, and I did.

You frown. "But, isn't that incredibly dangerous? What if a wizard finds out how to make spells!? They could turn evil or something! What if it makes them go crazy—"

Crazy? You want to talk about crazy? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN AND SUFFERING I'VE GONE THROUGH READING!? I THINK THAT'S ENOUGH TO MAKE SOMEONE CRAZY.

"N-never mind," you whisper, slowly backing away. "What was this spell?"

I'm glad you asked!

Imagine this: You're a writer. You have all the ideas, but don't know how to get them down. You see someone you despise cheerfully jotting down words with their quill as if they were flowing out of them like a waterfall. You think, 'why should they be able to write so much? Why are they hurting like I am?'

You pull out your wand, wishing with all your might that there was a spell that could help you achieve this goal.

"Let me guess. You made a spell that could do that."

I MADE A SPELL THAT COULD DO THAT!

Introducing, the Writing spell and the Writer's Woes spell!

"Isn't that two spells—"

The Writing spell incantation: Bene Scribere

You have to wave your wand at a piece of paper, and whatever you want to write will appear on the page!

The Writer's Woes spell's incantation: Scriptoris Obstructionum

Point your wand at your subject. After chanting the spell, they will not be able to write anything without getting a major headache. Also, words will seem to escape from their brain and they will forget how to spell simple words.

"Wow. Just wow." You clap your hands, mockingly.

I know right? Aren't I just bloody brilliant?

"Stop trying to be Ron, you're not English."

Sorry.

"This is really cool and all, but don't you have better things to be doing than making up Harry Potter spells?"

Uh.

Erm...

"You really don't have anything else to do? That's just pitiful."

'Tis the life of a Potterhead...

ANYWAYS, if you want to receive a signed copy of my newest book "Guide to Writing Spells" for five sickles, please contact 107awesomeisliterallythecoolestpersonever to get one via owl or call 888-888-888-889-999-999-999-000-000-000-000-000-001-111-111-111-111-111-110-0000! Restrictions may apply. 

"Wait, was this all a ploy to just advertise your book?"

Maybe? Maybe not?

I'm just going to go now—

"HEY! COME BACK HERE!"

Bye!

THE END