(IwaOi/OiIwa) Party

Oikawa groaned annoyed as he slumped over the cafe table even more. He and Kuroo decided to go to the cafe when they both had a free class.

"I don't drink." Oikawa protested fixing his posture for a moment just to rest his elbow against the table and his head on his hand.

"Oh come on! It's a party you're bound to be able to have at least one." Kuroo said and sighed before a smirk raised onto his face. "Nobody will know."

Oikawa looked at his fellow dork as if he was a idiot, well yeah he was actually pretty smart but this making Oikawa doubt that. He thought for a moment, he was right nobody would know and nobody would really stop him. Well probably Daichi if it got too much.

"Fine. I'm in." He said with a mostly forced grin spreading across his face as he took a sip from his drink.

"Good, the party is tonight and I'm pretty sure it's just me, you, my bro and Daichi who's all going." Kuroo said looking up as he spoke before bringing his gaze back down.

"Couldn't get Kenma to go?" Oikawa asked with a hint of amusement.

"Sadly not. Party's aren't his thing unlike you." Kuroo shrugged.

"I'm sure you could've convinced him in some way~" The black haired male leaned over and pinched the boys arm slightly causing the other to yelp and pout. "Ow! I didn't--get your mind out of the gutter!" Oikawa said with a whiny tone.

A few hours later Oikawa was walking with Bokuto and Akaashi since Kuroo went to try get Daichi and probably to text Kenma too. The browned hair male looked up slightly at the somewhat dimly lit world ignoring the conversation the two boys where having. Well it was rather difficult with Bokuto's loud voice and hyper actions. He sighed slightly remembering the last time he drank alcohol, it wasn't exactly a good result he flirted with people more than usual, nearly fucked...someone, said random shit and declared his love for someone. Same person. Oikawa's face heated up as he remembered that night, well as much as he could remember at least, he was embarrassed about it and he hoped everyone involved would forget it. Though he doubted that Hanamaki had forgotten about it, the boy was literally hyping Oikawa up the whole time while Mastukawa and Iwaizumi where trying their best to stop the two drunk morons. He missed times like those.

"Oikawa-san?" He heard a kinda bored voice ask, he turned his head to face the boy and gave him a smile.

"Hm?" He hummed in response.

"Are you alright? You where spacing out and almost walked into someone." Akaashi questioned. The brown haired male could tell the boy was concerned since Akaashi had manged to get Oikawa to tell him what was wrong last time he was nearly in tears.

"Perfectly fine! I was just thinking about some cute girl I seen earlier." He lied to reassure his friend. Where they friends? Sometimes he found it difficult to read the boy.

Akaashi seemed to buy it and nodded.

"What was she like?" Bokuto asked, his face suddenly popping into Oikawa's view, startling the boy.

"The usual." He responded with, in the short moment of panic he had.

"...the usual? So it's actually a guy?" The owl asked confused, Oikawa blushed slightly again and pouted.

"I don't always think about guys!" He pointed out. "Unlike you~" Oikawa added in a sing-song voice.

"Hey don't you change the subje- oh there's the party!" Bokuto said loudly, upon seeing his two friends standing out front gave the boy to excuse to yell again. "Hey, hey, hey!" Bokuto yelled loudly as they where still far away from them.