Why wont he love me?

"UUUUUUGH... why isn't he freaking DOING ANYTHING?" Tabbi said as she threw the binoculars down. "Tabbi, we've been sitting in this bush for over 3 hours now? Surely it's time to get over hi-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP ERIN! THAT DRESS MAKES YOU LOOK FAT!" "That's fair.."

Neil was working at his lab when Max approached "hey Einstein! You figured out what to do with that love potion yet? Maybe it'll do the impossible and get someone to love you" "go away Max! I'm WORKING!" Max glanced at the same machine he had been working on for a long time now "Jesus.. what even is it? Are you just not gonna tell anyone?" "It's nunya business Max"

"DID YOU HEAR THAT?" Tabbi yelled in excitement, "love potion? Doesn't that sound kinda cruel, it's basically like placing someone under a spell?" Erin said. "Sasha you've barely said anything since we got here, what's wrong" Sasha sighed "do you guys think I'm shallow?" Erin had to think about it, while Tabbi jumped to her defence "SHALLOW? YOU? GURL NO! WHO SAID THAT?" "Just some German kid at the party... I'm starting to think it might be true, and Iv been like this my WHOLE life" Erin grinned slightly "well.. maybe a little bit.. but people aren't perfect, I think I can be a little shallow too sometimes" Tabbi groaned "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BUTT IN?"

Harrison walked up on stage "quick reminder that my magic show is tonight, so don't forget to attend, it's 100% free once someone told me that no one would pay to see this shit" Max yelled from the audience "IT WAS ME!"

"THATS IT! once everyone is watching that freaks magic show, I'll raid Neil's tent and I'll find the potion and I'll give it to him! AND I WILL HAVE HIM" then they realised space Kid was standing right next to them "what are guys doing out here? Don't you go to the camp across the lake?" They all hurled abuse at him and told him to go away.