Chapter 1

Alex sits in front of his computer thinking. Two girls want him and he wants them. Crystal. A girl he's known for a year and nobody likes. She's not the cutest girl in school but he loves her anyway. Then there's Tay. She lives in Oregon and Alex lives in California. Tay is a pretty girl who's always doubting herself. She acts kind of weird sometimes and always falls for the wrong guys. Alex is talking to them both. "Hey baby how was your day?"he asks Crystal. "I miss you so much." "Aw. I miss you too babe," Says Crystal. Alex sighs. "Look Crystal I know we had some problems, but I'm glad we were able to work through it. " Crystal pauses. Alex becomes concerned,because he knows Crystal has something on her mind. Crystal finally says what's on her mind, " Hey Alex you love me right?" Alex says in surprise,"Of course baby! Why would you ask something like that?" Crystal hesitates again. "Because I want us to have a baby." Alex drops the phone in shock. "Babe are you still there?" Alex still shocked says, "Yeah. I'm still here. Are you sure you want a baby?" "Yes! As long as its with you." Crystal said. Alex thought for a moment then told her," If that's what you want then let's have a baby. We'll have our own happy little family despite what anyone else says." Then he checked the time. Realizing that it was late he said, "Alright baby girl. I love you. I have to go." Crystal sighed disappointed and said, " I love you too. Bye". Then they hung up. Alex sends a message to Tay. Hey Taysia can we talk? He waits a minute then reads her response. Sure. What's up? Alex starts typing. Crystal wants to have a baby.