University

John Zhao sighed in relief as he just unpacked the last box in his dorm. 

"Finally" he scanned his dorm space and looked for a good place to stick his Nino poster. After a bit of looking around, he decided to put it on the wall that his bed rested against. He can at least say goodnight to her every night. He glanced over to the other half of the dorm to what seemed to be his roommates boxes that are still packed. He realized he didn't really get the chance to meet them yet.

John shrugged at this,

"At least I made it just in time for rank time" he leaned back onto his bed. He opened Discord and called AllForOne. A few rings went by before AllForOne answered,

"Hey John, whats up?" AllForOne said as he set back down his phone.

"Bro I am so close to promo, rank with me" John Zhao opened his game.

"I can't, I'm helping someone unpack their boxes" AllForOne's voice got more distant in the background.

"Why didn't you help me unpack my boxes" 

"Cuz....I didn't want to" AllForOne said nervously.

"I bet it's Mumu" John Zhao hung up on the phone sighing.

"Great"

A knock on the door to his dorm came along with someone else's in the background. You can tell they had a very distinctive yelling voice. 

"Hello? Is this the right dorm? Dorm C?" 

John Zhao sighed slightly annoyed, he just wanted to rank in peace.

"Yes-" 

The door swung open. 

"Hey! Sorry if I'm bothering you hehe" he scratched his head and smiled. Another man also walked into the dorm. He immediately went on to talk to his dorm mate, but John was only focused on the guy in the glasses. What is this feeling? John Zhao has never felt this feeling before. He felt a different it wasn't too long until he realized that he completely spaced out staring. He shook his head as he became fully aware.

"Uhm, are you alright? My name is Blue" he stuck out his hand in attempt for a handshake. He nervously smiled when John didn't immediately take his hand in his. John stared and pondered for a bit before taking the greeting.

"What's your name?" Blue questioned as he adjusted his glasses.

"...John Zhao"

"John Zhao is GAY" was shouted in the dorm from the man with the distinct yelling voice.

"Tophat please"