Prologue

This is my first ZHANYI story intended for ZhanYi lovers. If you are a hardcore YiZhan lover, please don't read it and don't bash my story according to your preferred cup of tea.

Enjoy and happy reading.

Beijing International Airport.

"Bo-di!"

Wang Yibo looked around and searched for the owner of that beautiful and lovely voice. 

"Zhan-ge!" 

Wang Yibo screams when he sees a tall handsome man waving his hand in the middle of the crowd and quickly runs to Xiao Zhan's direction who is smiling cutely with his bunny teeth. His heart is pounding hard, beating faster and faster as he goes near to Xiao Zhan. He pauses and stands still, looking at the man intently. Before his tears start to fall, Wang Yibo quickly hugs Xiao Zhan tightly and snuggles his face on the crook of his neck. Ahh, finally, after six long years Zhan-ge.

"How's my Bo-di?" Xiao Zhan ruffles his long blonde hair and smells it secretly while rubbing Wang Yibo's back gently.

"I miss you.." 

Wang Yibo stares at Xiao Zhan's face, he can't help but look at Xiao Zhan's mole under his lower lips.

"You do? How's life in Korea?"

"I miss you.."

"Did you eat already?"

"I miss you.."

"Come, let's find a restaurant."

"Zhan-ge, I miss you so much.."

Xiao Zhan sighed and smiled. Ahh, this kid never fails to make my heart beat like crazy. His heart is going to explode anytime if Wang Yibo will not stop saying sweet words to him.

He pulled Wang Yibo and encircled his arms on his body and hugged him tight.

You don't know how much I missed you too, Wang Yibo.

To be continued...

Thank you for reading guys, hope you find the plot interesting. If you like it, please hit the star to vote.

Please share your opinion and comment down below.

Please pardon my typo and grammar errors.