chapter I

A rancid smell emenated from the room but it didn't bother him. As long as no one doubted a thing it didn't matter. The smell was pretty common in the local area, it smelled like something rotting in the basement. Most of the builidings smelled like that.

Another friend joined the family, it was time to celebrate, not think about the smell. He got another friend, and so he stuffed her with rags and wrapped nylon tights around her face just like he did with his other girls. He smiled in adoration. She look beautiful.

He was contemplating wether he should add buttons or not. Yes, she needed buttons. She needed to see.After all, she was going to watch television with him.

As he adored his new friend, Moskvin remembered when he had to kiss that corpse, back when he was a student. Her cold cheeks. Her lifeless body. She wasn't breathing. He kissed her once and then twice. That's when his fascination with the dead started.

Authors note//
This is just my version of the events. I  read about this not too long ago and found it very disturbing, tragic but at the same time I became very curious about what went through Moskvins head at the time. I do not mean to offend anyone with this.