Hide: Drafted Plot

She goes for a job interview and works part time. On top of her other job, she juggles her hours and finds enough time to fit Robert in her busy schedule. He turns up at her work and asks if she'd like to join him after her shift. [done this in chapter three
He then texts her. They get closer - then he asks her out on a date. [going to be end of chapter three - left on a bit of a cliff hanger 

Everything in her life is going smoothly, then her dad calls. [chapter four - date, dad calls half way through

books to go on a flight home - happens in two weeks. does get close with robert but Robert is seen with another girl so she is obvs upset about that

She goes back to Derry. She keeps seeing missing posters and red balloons everywhere. Saw some kids in the school playground doing a send off for one of their recently passed away friends - red balloons.

Dreams about falling down a well - then going into sewer tunnels.

Robert keeps getting on her nerves and she returns to England.

He asks her out on another date and she declines. She receives news of her father's death and Robert had blocked her number and on all social medias. She cries and looks at the cute picture of the two of them on her Insta profile.

Pennywise turns up in her dreams. She draws him from memory. Robert turns up at her house, smelling odd. He pins her against the wall and kisses her.

They pull apart and it's pennywise. She wakes up in a sweat and goes into work early. Robert is there.

They go out on more dates and get close once again. He stays at hers for her weekend off and lemon. Pennywise is there again after they lemon. He puts his hand over her mouth and shuts her up. He continues to fuck her.

Pennywise forces her into not telling anyone. Robert and her are now "dating".

Three months into the torment - forces her to kill a kid, fucks her, bites her, loves her then leaves her, real bipolar relationship - she drives to a bridge. She is standing on top of it, looking down at the river.

Ending scene: Pennywise releases a balloon, staring at the river. "Forever in my heart, Y/n." Turns and walks away, fading into the fog, the words R.i.p. y/n l/n engraved into the bridge bricks.

Secret ending: pennywise catches y/n "silly girl, did you think you could run from me?"

"...You'd be running forever,

Because I will always find you,"

You can't hide