Chapter 1 (Yuzu Missing?)

(this was my first story, sorry if this story doesn't interest)

Yuzu P.O.V
I was wake up at 8.00 a.m, I was late and my school started 8:15 a.m.I wake up and wear my school uniform.'crap, why didn't mom wake me up' I said to myself.
When I was out from my room, I saw a note from my mom 'I will be back next week. Make sure you eat well. -Ume' I sigh. I left home and ran to school because I was late. When I was running, there was a man behind me following me. "Who is that?" I ask and stopped running, I look back, and I saw a guy holding a knife and pointing his knife at me. I was so shocked and fainted.

Meanwhile at his house~

Third Person P.O.V
The man who followed Yuzu, brought Yuzu to his house. He laid Yuzu in an empty room, Yuzu had not awakened.

(Ten minutes later~)

Yuzu P.O.V
I woke up, and I saw a man following me. "W-Who are you?" I'm asked him."My name is Fujiwara" he answered. "Where am I?" I asked again. "You are at my house." he smirked while answered my question. "What do you want from me?" He quite for a while and then he answered with a smile."I just want to help you, and clear all your past problem" "What do you mean about my 'past problem'?" I ask him seriously. "Aihara Mei~" he smile and laugh, "that was your past problem, right? Yuzu~" I shocked "h-how did you know about that, and how did you know my name?" He smile and whisper to me "I can help you destroy her life.. or you want her to keep ruining your life~" he laugh while looking at my face. "I-i want to destroy her life!" I said with angry tone, He laugh maniacly."So, why don't we prepared the plan" he said while smiling.

Meanwhile at Aihara Academy~
Harumin P.O.V
"Where are Yuzu? Are she not coming to school today?" the teacher asked and everyone looking at me.'Why did everyone looking at me?' I asked myself."I don't know where are Yuzu,sir." I answered."Hmm,look like she's not coming. Okay everyone open your text book."

Lunch Time~

Harumin go to 3rd year class, and wait for Nene."Taniguchi senpai, sorry for keep you waiting. Where Yuzu Senpai?" Nene asked Harumin. "She's not coming to school today" Harumin said. "Let's visit Yuzu Senpai after school,okay?" Nene said while smiling. "Okay" Harumin said to Nene. They go to the rooftoop and eat their food.

After school~(Idk what to add when they was eat)

"Let's go to Yuzu house now" Harumin said excited, "Okay, Taniguchi Senpai. You look so excited" Nene said and smiling. When they arrived at Yuzu apartment, Harumin knock the door. "Yuzu, are you home?" Harumin asked but nobody answered her question. "Look like nobody at home,but where are Yuzu Senpai?" Nene asked nervously."I hope nothing happened with Yuzu" Harumin said."Maybe we need to go home already Taniguchi Senpai." Nene said. "Yeah, your right,Nene." They're leave Yuzu apartment cause nobody was there.

Back at Fujiwara House

Third Person P.O.V
"Hey, Fujiwara... How did you know about my father?" Yuzu asked him "He was my father best friend since school and he always kind to me, but after that accident my father was found out who broke your father's car" He said  "W-what! Who broke my father car?!" Yuzu asked with a angry tone "Aihara Sho, your stepfather." He said, and I was so surprised when I heard that. "W-what!! You're liar!" Yuzu cried and then Fujiwara gave Yuzu a video.He played the video. "Look like Okogi was dead now" Sho laugh. "Now Ume is mine, and only mine... I don't need that useless wife who leave me" Sho said "Ume wait for me~. Now Mei will have a new stepmother, but first I need to make Ume fall in love with me" Sho smile and laugh. "He used you Yuzu, He just care about Mei and Ume not you" Fujiwara said smiling "That f*cking shit, wait till you know who am I!! Prepare yourself Aihara Family." Yuzu said with angry tone "Yes, like that Yuzu let your anger out~" he wishper to Yuzu ear and laugh "I will ruined  Aihara Family life and take my father revenge" Yuzu said and laugh maniacly

To be continued~

A/N: A deeply apologize if my story was bored.. This was my first story so I didn't know what I about to do.. Sorry