~じモじロびムみ ㄨ ℜモタのモℜ~

(LeLouch X Reader writes there)
(season 1 maybe lil 2)
And this is the songs that while Im writing this and the guy isnt Victor I think he is.And I know its like an oneshot but I really want to write itt I love Lelouch so much sooo that's why. 

-WARNINNGS: SPOİLERS -

You and Lelouch have been together over months now. And thats so cool.In the end you're with coolest and hottest boy in school. But  you both keeping a secret from each other.

Today was a normal day. You're like to be alone and think about some plans or just listen music. So in the mornings before class starts you always go to your favorite place. There is so quiet. There wont be a lot of people so that makes you more comfortable.

Actually you're a social person but... Your living in Britania... And thats why you like and want to be lonley. But you even dont like Britania's people you're dating one of them. Different right? Love, love is different and hard too..

But that's not the topic. So today was a special and perfect day to show people how bad Britania is. (in anime its like that gomen) Today princess Euphemia is going to make Japanese and Britaina's people equal. But.. Actually you know that if she gives a promise she is going to do it but after what happened?! What they did?! Nope thats not important now she must be did it before. Actually you're not from Japan, Britania neither.And you don't know why you caring about it that much too
I guess its because you had a friend from Japan and he was your childhood friend... But after the big war your parents force you ro come with them so after that you didn't saw him... His name was..Levi..(yeah AOT but I love this name and levi too)
You dont know his surname because while you guys are child you guys didn't care about it. ok thats enough lets back to now.

Lelouch's pov
I was watching her over an hour she was so cute and hot..Would she still love me if I told her my secret?  This question isnt getting out of my mind... Im actually happy to be Zero . But what if she doesn't like it... Im thinking this because while we are watching news she was so.. I dont know how to explain it.. I guess it reminds her childhood thats why.... But the world can't be changed with sweet words! Suzaku is wrong...

Y/N's pov
I already understand that someone was watching me all this time. But I act like I didn't know and didnt  understand that. Acting fool is making me angry but I have no choose. I am the one who want action. So I need to. But this is still annoying.Actually everyone thinks I am  so clever but that isnt changing the situation.

Then I hear someone who watches me says ''Love  class is abot the start lets go my love''When I heard  ''My Love'' I understand that this guy was my boyfriend.I love him  but sometimes Im wondering is he a yandere?But who cares.(yeahh yandere lelouch lol)

Lelouch's Pov 

I sit next to her.She didnt respond yet. I didnt got worried because I know that she was thinking about something. I really want to know what happens in her mind but I cant use my geass on her...Actually I am scared for her-

Y/N's Pov 

''A-ah sorry you know I was just thinking so lets go ''I take his hand gently and make him stand up and make my way too classroom. then class started.I wasnt listening. I was thinking about how to do my plan. But first I need to tell my plan to Zero to--"Miss Y/N can you please give attention to our class this is your first time doing this so Im not going to give you detention so please listen" "Okay miss T/N (teacher name)" I said with calmly. But I wasbt calm I was thinking so perfectly everything was about to done but she doesn't let me to continue thats annoying. But I have no choice.

-After School-(If I continue like that that will be moreee long sooo)

While we are walking to our dorms with Lulu (leouch its his nick name)
I forget the time when my orther(for secret things) phone ringed. "If you excuse me" I ran away from him so he cant hear us. It was Kevin. (Kevin is your geass we can say but actually he is your demon and you guys are like couple but not ofc) I was angry because I told them while Im in school dont call me. I opened it.His voice was so strange and stressfull.I asked him ''Whats wrong Kevin and you know Im at school!'' then he say '' But Master But the princess is waiting for you and Zero .You guys are need to go there .So you guys are can start your plan!You didnt forget did you master?'' ''Omg I clearly forgot omg Im coming!Did Zero come?'' ''No Master he didnt too so please be fast master'' ''Ok Im coming Kevin wait for me '' I start to run Lulu and we talk at the same time ''Y/N / Lulu I need to go somewhere and It's really important sorry cya '' Then at the same time we run opposite sides.

-Lulu's Pov-(Lelouch /Zero)

I was clearly forget about princess's equal things.And I was clearly forget about N/N (nick name)

we were talking about our plans last day and I was clearly forget about it but her plan is awesome I hope princess didnt start she knows my real face so Im clearly sure that she wants to talk with me or if I ask she will accepct it.Im goign to use her .Then I started to wear my mask and my Zero costume.Thne make my way to me and N/N's meeting place.She was already there I go near her and I aqologize to her then she started to tease me. Because actually she is the one always that's why she teased me but after a while she become serious and she started to tell plan again .She was a little nerveous I guess. We were there and then I asked to princess to ''Can we talk your majesty'' and of course she accepted .We go to a different room.When we get there before I take my mask off I controll everything then she say ''Don't worry Lelouch there is nothing to worry'' I was already controlled everything so I take my mask off and started to talk.

-When actions start (I cant rebember all conversatation soo here we are)

Then I said ''If I say kill all the 01's -'' '' Ofc I will'' then she fastly run to the door I was shocked I guess I was started to be like him.(Mao)Then I ran after her she was a the middle and saying to the  soldiers to kill all 01's they didnt do anything first so she take a gun and started to shout every 01.

-Y/N (N/N) Pov's-

I was shocked I know about his geass so I understand that he did this because her eyes was with purple.It wasnt our plan but I can change. then I start to run over her and take her gun with my cool aura.She was looking at me with cold eyes she has no emotions now .Then she run to another soldier then grap another gun.I looked at Zero.He was looking at me too.Then he started to run over me I couldnt understand anything. When he was near to me he grap my arm and  gently pull me to another place wherever was so quiet and calm .There was so perfect for me but that wsnt the topic.I asked him'' Wt* did you just did it wasnt our plan when you did an another plan you have to tell me!'' Then he slowly said to me about what happenned about his geass.I was a little nervous about it in the end it can make everything worser.But then we go back there .We found princess and then I saw Zero go near her then princess shoot his mask then I was about to saw his face but I need to save a girl one of my from group I ran to her with Kevin.I saved her.

-After a while-

I was still at the war place because Zero was dealing with Suzaku.I need to help him but I cant leave Kevin alone.

Then suddenly Zero was gone CC come near to me and said to me that Zero was in danger go after him and help him .She said where he is right now I go ther myself and leave Kevin with CC. 

Suzaku was there too I was know why he was angry like that.Because after princess Shot Zero's mask he killed her .(he didnt killed her for his mask okie if you want to know why write to me )

Then I saw Zero's I mean Lelouch's face.But I didnt care about it I was scared because they werre both holding guns and  they were holding the gun to each others face .That what scaring me .Then they shot to each orther then everything went black....

Maybe part two and because I want continue this part isnt mine I just added reader.but orginal scenario in anime its like that too but there is not Y/N sooo its just like that but I really want to make part two because about season 2 I have a lot idea in my mind sooo that all.I hope you like it and its not like a Lelouch X Reader butt if I will do part 2 that will be x reader ok so bye~~~~

And 1661 words