Is he human???

*whooo whooo whoo* * sounds of leaves bustling in the wind*. I could tell it was dark. The place was awefully cold, not to mention the owls intensifying the creepiness of this place. Finally the chemicals wore off and i could open my eyes. At first it was blur but i slowly began to adjust, then i saw everything. From the bright full moon to the creepy crawlers of the night coming out to play and cause terror with their bazzard figure.

I tried to get up but...... wait! Why are my hands tied. Ugh, of course if i wanted to kidnap me i would tie myself too. Guess i will just have to manouver my way up. After a while of struggling i finally managed to stand on my feet. "Ouch!! What the .....". A sharp pain in my legs made me fall right back on the ground.

I groaned in pain looking down at my legs. There were multiple cuts on my legs. They didnt just hurt, they burned like fire. Blood was dripping out from every cut. "Oh no!! How am i going help myself? I have to get out oh here. Its not safe here, definitely not now. There could be wild animals around here! What am i going to do?" The pain was so intense that i started to tear up.

At camp

Cassy: wait! Did the teacher forget about rose?? She isnt making any efforts to find her.

Josh:Maybe she is in on this too! Maybe she wants to harm rose too. I mean lets face it, rose is not one of her favourites.

??: Heeeeyyyyyy! What.. is....up??i miss you guys!!

Josh: spins around to see who it was. Ash!!!! Boy am i glad to see you..

They shared a hug.

Ash: you better hold on to your clothes this year!.Her long curly hair made her small oval shaped face look like a baby. She said all excited.

Josh and cassy look down at the ground.

Ash: what is going on?? Where is rose???

Josh: im glad you noticed she wasnt here!

Ash: What is that suppose to mean??!! Where is she!!!!

Josh: She went missing.. on the bus trip just a few minutes away from here!

Ash: gasp and eyes widen. WHAT THE F......

Back in the woods

Still crying from the pain, something caught my attention that would change everything. Someone was standing behind a tree looking at me. He was wearing all black making it hard for me to see him. I had already lost so much blood, i got weak and my vision would go blur every now and then.

In my agony i barely managed to say
" Help me please! It hurt so bad!!" He came out from behind the tree and then i realised he looked like....like...THE GUY THAT BROKE INTO MY HOUSE THAT NIGHT!! " Shit! What if i just invited my killer to save me or even worse KILL ME!!!!" I started to shiver with fear at every step he took. Finally he was infront of me. I looked up at him.......but i couldnt reconise him. He untied my hands.

??: Are you afraid?

I dont know.

??: you should be.

I was suddenly gripped by terror and adrenaline.

W-what is that suppose to mean. I stuttered.

He got down closer and helped me up. That was until he said.....

??: Because you are gonna die on that camp! They want you dead, but they wanna make sure you suffer first.

Who are you?? I asked as i looked at his eyes. I could tell he was wearing contacts so there was no way i could easily identify him.

??: i doesnt matter. Just be quiet.