1

Beep beep beep "ughh" you say as you roll out of bed. Today is the first day of school so I gotta look good.

I go use the bathroom and brush my teeth and take a shower.

This is my outfit

"Damn I look good" you say as you look at your self in the mirror

You go downstairs where your mom is making you breakfast "good morning mom" you say "good morning sweetheart" she says as she gives you your brekefast but your running late so you take a few bites and take a few sips of your coffee and leave.

You get in your car and drive off.

You pick up your friend Stella because her car broke down and she doesn't live far away from you so you pick her up with you

"So are you looking forward for this year?" Stella asks "yes I'm sooo excited" you reply back "I can't wait to see our new math teacher every one is saying he's soooo hot" Stella kept talking about how excited she is to meet him for the rest of the ride.

"Finally were here" you say you and Stella get out of the car and go to your lockers. Luckily Stellas locker is only 2 lockers down from yours so you guys aren't far away.

When you guys are done at your lockers you both walk to first period you have English and Stella had science. "See you next period bye" Stella says "bye" you reply.

Ring ring ring, First period was long and boring but thank god you had math next because math is your favorite subject and luckily math was right across your English room so you go in and your the first one there. "Hello I'm Mr. Dolan your new math teacher" a gorgeous man with hazel eye and muscular body, deep check bones, and a jawline so sharp it looked like if I touched it I would cut myself ,says as he looks at me.

"H H Hi" you stutter " My name is Sofia" " what a beautiful name" he say " thank you " you reply then you go take a seat and you can feel him looking at you while he's walking back to his desk. After 3 minutes class begins. "Hi my name is Mr.Dolan your new math teacher" he announces to the class.

Then he he starts teaching but the whole time he's just looking at you. "Please turn to page 108 and finish the first 5 problems" while your working you can feel him looking at you so you look up and you guys make eye contact you get butterflies because he starts smirking at you so you you blush and finish your work.

Your the first one to finish your work so you text Stella who is 7 seats away from you but you get caught " Sofia can you please come here" Mr.Dolan says "sure" you walk up to his desk while he's smirking at you "no phone allowed in class so you'll need to hand that over" he says. You hand it over then he ask " did you finish all 5 problems?" "Yeah" "okay then your gonna solve them up on the board" "okayy" you say.

"Boys and girls stop what your doing Sofia has offered to to do the problems up on the board" while your doing the problems you can feel him look at you up and down you look at him for the coroner of your eye and you see him biting his lip.

When your finished you walk over to your desk and right when you get there the bell rings. "Okay boys and girls don't forget to finish your homework" then Stella comes up to you and says " omg he was looking at you the entire time and when you were solving the problems he was looking up and down at you while biting his lip" "ahahahah I know".

You stay back to get your phone so you tell Stella to wait for you by your locker you go up to his desk and he says " can I help you princess?" "Can I have my phone back?" "Sure but next time I will punish you if you have your phone out during class" you got butterflies when he said that so you just say "thanks and walk out.

You go and tell Stella what happened and she starts freaking out. Then You had science, after science was drama, then was launch so you go to your locker and put your stuff away and get in the launch line with Stella.

While you guys are waiting you find a contact number that you don't know so you text the number

Me: hey I don't recognize this number on my contact list so do you mind telling me who you are?
Unknown: yeah this is Grayson
Me: I don't know a Grayson
Unknown: Mr.dolan
Me: what why would you give me your number??
Grayson: if you would just come to my classroom right now and let me explain.

Hope you guys liked this. This is my first story ever and I was nervous writing it. Can you guys please tell me how you feel about it??❤️