𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

📣If you like this story, vote for it please. It will help me :) Thank you :*📣

You turned red.

Fuck

When the boys came back everyone was taking a shower while you cleaned everything up. Everyone is gone again except for you who was standing outside in front of the hall and wrote a short message.

,,So (y/n), what was that today?"

You flinched.

,,Semi, don't scare me all the time!"

,,Heh, you just get easily scared."

,,Tz." you just said.

,,But (y/n), what was that today huh?" he said with a smirk.

,,Uh— I have to go!" you instantly said, and turned around to go,but a hand on your wrist stoped you from this.
You looked at the point where his hand hold your wrist.

,,(y/n), Tell me one thing."

,,Do you get Horny about my smell?"

Your eyes widened.

,,Semi! What the actually—"
you pulled your wrist back to you.

,,What are you saying. Listen, your smell I can simply remember it! It has something. But don't imagine that much about that."

You looked him in the eye again before you walked your way to get home.

After this, all things went downhill. Semi stopped looking or talking at you all at once, his plays began coming messy and unpredictable. He closed up completely, so of course Shirabu went on the front scene again. You felt more guilty than ever. You knew all of this was a bad idea from the start. You shouldn't have left any of your feeling known to him or the team.
But Semi wasn't stupid. He wouldn't have acted so bravely if he hadn't see something. You betrayed yourself. Maybe it wasn't that serious on his part concerning the feeling department, but there was no need to go as far as say that he was bothering you.

Tendō came to you during a break from training.
,,So, trouble in paradise huh?" he hummed.

,,I don't know what ya mean!" you snapped back.
You have no nerves for discussions right now and definitely not for Tendō.

,,Come on we all knew semi semi and you are extra salty these days."

,,Tendō leave (y/n) alone with your dumb questions." ,Semi said from behind.

,,She can always tell me if I should leave her alone Seeeemi."

His anger doubled, his hair seeming to spike with his mood, his fists tightening at his side.

"Why are you even talking about ? You don't know anything ! You're just jealous, are you ? Why are you even here ! Leave !"

,,Huh jealous ? Tzzz. Semi semi, your the jealous one."

You just stood there and watched what they were saying. But they were interrupted because the break was over.

Semi was worse for the rest of the day, he continued to ignore you, but after training, he stood in front of you as you cleared things away, neither of you said anything until he finally spoke up.

,,So whats going on? I don't like this situation."

,,I don't like it either, but your the one that ignores me."

,,But only because your such a brat. Just admit that you feel something for me."

Your hands clenched into fists. Of course everything became more and more obvious that you felt something for him, but you couldn't admit it yourself.What if he's so distracted that his performance in volleyball gets worse? He's also in his 3rd year, after that year he is gone, where should the time come from?  Everything speaks against it, however much you want it all.
Your eyes stayed on the floor and tears gathered in your eyes.

"So still no word from your mouth."

He sounded annoyed, but you didn't want to look into his eyes. You only heard how the steps keep moving away from you. He was gone. Now you let your tears free.

The mood between you and Semi got worse and worse, the others became more and more aware of it. Even the coach gave you a few sideways glances that were very sharp.

,,How is your recording going?" Reon asked one day.

As a manager, you have to make special recordings for a TV report from the team and the individual players.

,,Really good,except you know.."
you looked at semi which drank from his bottle.

,,You don't get around it, I guess"

,,Yeah I know."

You walked towards Semi uncertainly.

,,Uh Semi? Can I get your bottle?"

He gave you an uncertain look but then gave you the bottle. A small amount of water was still in it. You opened the bottle to drink the rest.
You ran into the field and placed the bottle on your head.

,,I bet you always hit the bottle!" you shouted.

,,I don't go on a bet like this (y/n)."

,,Yes you will."

Everyone else got everything and cheered for Semi. Tendō placed a ball in Semi's hand and gave him a shoulder pat.

,,Are you sure? You can get-"

,,COME ON SEMI YOU ALWAYS HIT THE RIGHT SPOT." you shouted really loud now.

You realized what you just said when Semi went red and the boys couldn't pull themselves together.

,,Uh- no no no that's not what I mean.."

Slowly he stood in his serve pose and everyone was watching intently again. Slowly you were dealing with fear. In the last few days he had subsided a lot. The ball flew and semi took off for a jump. And with a loud noise the ball shot towards you. You thought the ball would come straight to your face. You closed your eyes and prayed that your nose hopefully stay tuned. But all you noticed was the weight on your head disappearing. Eyes opened and you looked behind you where the bottle and ball were. Everyone cheered and you had a big grin.
You took the bottle again and lay on your back on the floor to place the bottle on your forehead. Semi looked at you in disbelief and the others had a worried look. But Tendō called:
,,Go on Semi Semi."

Slowly he took a ball and spun it in his hand. With a last lick with his tongue he concentrated firmly on the target and started with his serve. The ball flew exactly to where the bottle was standing. But the bulge also caught your forehead. But the bottle flew.

,,(y/n) Are you alright?" Semi shouted and ran to you.

You immediately stood up and gave a little ,,Yes" from you.

The whole team except Ushijima cheered.
They circled you and looked at your red forehead. But you just smiled.

,,You were awesome Semi!" you said with a big grin.

He smiled back.

I want to note that this story won't be long.
But I hope that you will still like this story :)
Have a nice day :3