Part 8

Namjoon P.O.V

As I told my sister that I will be waiting for her,I standed in front of the school gate.It has been 15 minutes after the bell rang.Why is she taking so long?Is something wrong?Are they doing something?I shouldn't worry about that.I believe Jimin and also my sisiter.Then it started to rain.What the hell is wrong with this weather.Thanks god that I brought the umbrella.Then,I saw my sister running towards me..wait is she crying?She hugged me and cried.I was so worried.What happened?Is she ok?Is jimin do something to her?I have lots of question.And also she is really wet because of the rain.It reminds me the rainy day...the days that I lost everything and also my sister...Nevermind..The main is why is she crying.
RM-Sweetie,Are u ok?
What's wrong?Tell me.What happened??Did Jimin do something to u??
Y/N-Oppa..let's go home..
She cried a lot.I comfort her and brought her home.I don't want to see my sister crying.It make me feel sad,too.When we reached at our houseI asked her what's wrong.
RM-Sweetie,U have to tell me.And look at u.You are going to sick.Wear something warmer.
Y/N-I am going to change my clothes.I will be back.
(She went upstairs)
I think I should call Jimin...or not...I will ask y/n.
Y/N-Oppa..don't get serious,ok?
RM-Ok then..wait..Oh no.U are burning.I knew that u are going to be sick.U always got sick when u walk through the rain.
Y/N-U are always right.(She rolled her eyes)
RM-Tell me what happened first.
Y/N-(She told me the whole story)
RM-What!!????How dare he did this to u?I am going to..
Y/N-Oppa...I told u not to get serious,remember??(She grabbed my wrists)
RM-Fine..but u should rest.U got sick remember??
Y/N-Omm..
RM-Come on..(I have to take care of her.)

Jimin P.O.V

I told Namjoon hyung that I like his sister.I thought he might get angry and punch me.But he don't do anything.As I told y/n to meet me on the rooftop,I am so excited to tell her I like her for a long time.Seo yun told me to tell y/n hiw i feel.I then heard the door opened behind.I thought it was y/n but it was yoona.Yoona is my ex girlfriend who cheated on me with another guy.
Yoona-Oppa.I miss u so much.
Jimin-What are u doing here??
Yoona-Oppa..This is our first met,remember?
Jimjn-You cheated on me.U lied to me.I don't love u anymore.
Yoona-Oppa..give another chance.
Jimin-Not anymore..u lied to me two times.Get it!Two times.
Yoona-I am sorry,oppa..
(She kissed me on my lips and bit mine.)
Then,I heard the door opened.Oh no.It is Y/N.She saw everything.What should I do?
Jimin-Stop!(I pushed Yoona,My lip is bleeding.It began to rain)
Jimin-You should go back to ur boyfriend.I am not ur boyfriend anymore.
Yoona-But oppa.U promise me.
Jimin-But U broke our promise first.Bye for now.(I shut the door and ran after y/n.But it was too late.She left)