Timeline of the show and ages of the ninja

Reminder once again that I don't own Ninjago anyway!!

So I've liked other's headcanon books so much that I wanted to make one myself. Here I will write all headcanons I have concerning things relating to Ninjago.

I want to start with my interpretation of the show's timeline since through that I'm able to determine the ages of the guys as well. I’m gonna include Skylor and Wu as well.

When I think about seasons from 1-7, most of the seasons take only like 2-weeks to a month. Almost every episode in every season seems to start from where the previous one left on. So the best way to calculate the time passing is to focus on the time between the seasons.

So:
- What is sure is that season 2 continued straight where 1 ended.

- Season 3 started at least 6 months to a year later since technology improved in New Ninjago City and the ninja become teachers. I don't think the change from Darkleys to Sensei Wu's Academy just happened like that. It seems like at the beginning of season 2 they had been teaching for a while already.

So I want to think a year and four months have gone from pilots until Zane's sacrifice.

Between season 3 and 4 I like to think there is 3-4 months lapse. I mean Jay, Kai, and Cole all have landed jobs and they are all getting tired of the team splitting.

Between seasons 4 and 5 had to have passed a few months. Bounty had been rebuilt, you don't build a big ship just like that and Sensei has bought his new tea shop. Let's say 3 months have passed. So from pilots to season 5 has gone time let' say about 2 years and a one month.

Between seasons 5 and 6 hasn't gone much time since Nya mentions that she just got her Spinjitzu gi. And since the events of s6 are erased it means no time passed.
Season 7 starts after Day of the departed BUT on season 5 they celebrated a new year and I like to think they celebrate it the same time as the Chinese New Year so that's around February and Day of the departed could be around Halloween so there's like 8 months between s5 to s7. And in season 8 a whole year has passed from s7. So around 4 years would have passed with this my calculation until we come to season 8, which I purely base my theory of their ages, starting with:

Lloyd: He determined all the other ninjas ages. At the beginning of the show, he is being said by the creators to have been 9-11 years old. I say he was 9 cause it fits best to my calculations. So, in season 2, I feel like he aged only like three years so he was like 12 from then. He aged four years, making him 16 at the beginning of s8. I base their ages only on the fact that he had broken in his voice at the beginning of season 8. What happens to boys between 11-16, so I'm thinking he had his lowered voice late when he was 16 and this would be due to since he didn't naturally age that it changed so late. Now on season 12, I think he is 18 years old.

Zane: Created 40 years ago. His body is 40 years old but I think dr Julien designed for him to have the stamina of a man in his twenties (when muscle's strength is at their peak). He is programmed to mentally have an emotional life of a 25-35-year-old person. By his appearance, he looks like he is in his twenties (before the titanium form, then he looks more like 25->).

Pixal: Created under 10 years ago at least. Has a mind of a 25-year-old, for she is quite calm and rational (and I don't think that's only cause she's an android). Physical stamina around 20-25 for the same reasons as Zane. From her appearance, she looks like 25 years old.

Kai: Beginning of the show 15. On season 9 they were mentioned to be in their late teens, so I say he was then 19. Now on season 12, I say he is 21.

Skylor: First appearance in season 4 and I say she was 16 then. During season 12, she is 20 years.

Nya: At the start of the show 13 almost 14. I just don't think she could have been less than that flying Bounty, building things, fighting, etc. And I always think she is the youngest excluding Lloyd. In12 she is 20.

Jay: At the start of the show 14 almost 15. In season 9 he was 18 when he said they were on their late teens. Now on season 12, 21 years old. I've seen this a lot that Jay is younger than the rest of the original 3.

Cole: At the start of the show 16. Now on season 12, 22. This is commonly agreed that Cole is oldest of the bunch.

Wu: In s13 it has been confirmed that he is over 100 (I haven't seen the season yet so I'm just stating what I've heard not how it's been said in the show)

So yeah, let's start with this.