Chapter 1. All in the past

It's all in the past..... All in the past.....as long as I never love again I can't get hurt, I say to my self. That was a long time ago, but it still haunts me every night in my room at the foster home. If you could even call it a home, more like a prison. Every night since I could remember I've had the same nightmare, seeing my mother scream at my father about a drunk driver and then hear their voices screaming as my father was too late to turn and, the drunk driver collides with our small Mercedes. I was the only survivor, my dad and sister Rosemary took most of the impact and my mother went into a coma, but didn't survive.

I was 11 when the crash had took place and now I'm 16 and living in the worst place imaginable, a foster home in L.A with a horrible care taker Lydia.....wait no she's not a care taker she's a guardian. She is only around us by law when ever she can she's up in her room or out shopping. Besides she despises us she's even said it herself, she's abusive and a horrible guardian. She has brownish gray hair and lots of wrinkles in her skin and if you didn't know her you'd probably think she was 78 even though she's only 40. Just last week I had asked her to go to the Starbucks around the corner with the money I had scavenged, and instead of her just saying sure go ahead like a normal person, she slaps me yelling NO YOU FUCKING MORON YOUR A FOSTER CHILD NOT A NORMAL TEENAGER NOW GET IN YOUR ROOM AND DONT COME OUT FOR DINNER.

I have only one friend a 17 year old Logan He is a little taller than me with short blonde hair and green eyes . Lydia seems to like him a lot more than me so she seems to leave him alone. Last year logan gave me the ridiculous nickname of Karl witch is short for karli. So I decided to give him the nickname of Lo. All foster kids leave the foster home at age 18 logan only has 1 more year left but I have 2, I can't wait until I can finally be free, away from every trouble every sacrifice and away from the city where everyone falls in love

AUTHORS NOTE:
I would really appreciate it if you read the authors notes they may be important anyway I'm only in 6th grade and if you have any tips or comments about how I'm writing just tell me. Sorry about any typos again I'm only in 6th grade😁😋
P.s if you want to tell me about your books go ahead and either comment or personal message me I've been looking for a new book to read.

Now I've got to go kick my brothers butt in a nerf war🔫😎