7. 3Months Later

Jack's POV

Its been three months and nothing has changed, at least not everything. Im still talking to my soulmate and we are closer than ever and I think Im starting to get feelings for him, like big feelings. I don't know how to tell him yet and I don't wanna be too soon and then he thinks that Im weird. I mean, we haven't even met yet, you know.

Sophia's soulmate finally wrote to her! She's a girl and seems to be really sweet from what Sophia told me. She is really happy and talks to her everyday just like me.

Jaeden didn't write anything to Wyatt yet and Im starting to get worried. Neither of them is the same. They still talk like they used to, but Wyatt is getting more depressed everyday. I tried talking to him but he didn't say anything, and every time I mentioned it he would try to change the subject.

Jaeden is not better at all, he is indecisive about telling Wyatt or not and he is feeling bad because of Wyatt's situation. I wonder when he is going to tell him and how he would react. I hope Wyatt has a good reaction, but if he doesn't, Jaeden's heart will be crushed.

Anyway, today all of them are coming over to my house to watch the new season of Stranger Things, since we all love the show, except Wyatt but I made him come so we could cheer him up a bit.

I was cleaning my bedroom when I heard the doorbell and I ran downstairs to open the door. My mom isn't home cuz she has the night shift at her job today.

I opened the door to meet an excited Sophia with some snacks on her arms.

"Hey!" I said exited while she entered my house.

"Hi Jack! I can't wait for the next season, here grab these." She said exited handing me the snacks and running inside towards my room.

I closed the door and went to the bedroom as well. She was already laying down on my bed and looking for the show on Netflix.

"You know we'll have to wait for Wyatt and Jaeden right?" I said before she could press play.

"I know, I texted Jaeden and he said they are on their way. They'll be here in 15 minutes." she answered.

"Ok" I simply replied.

I started to clean my room again because I wasn't finished when Sophia came. We talked about random stuff until I heard the doorbell again. Sophia ran to answer it and I stayed in my room. A few minutes later she comes back followed by my other two friends.

"Hi guys!" I said smiling.

"Hey!" Jaeden replied. "I wanna see the new season so bad!"

"Me too! I heard its gonna be awesome." I said exited.

I looked at Wyatt and he doesn't seem any better than before, maybe even worse. I need to talk to Jaeden. This has to be over. If he doesn't tell Wyatt, I think I will.

"Excited Wyatt?" I asked him trying to cheer him up.

He looks at me and just nod.

This is going to be a long night...

"Ok. Sophia and Wyatt get everything ready I need Jaeden's help with something." I said and they simply nodded.

I grabbed Jaeden and pulled him out of the room and into a bathroom in the hallway. He looks at me confused probably wondering why I did that.