Prologue

*usage of language is your warning*

Iwaizumi Hajime had been with his childhood friend Oikawa Tooru since they were babies. Iwaizumi knew Oikawa too well. He knew every time he was planning something, every time he felt sad, to everyone who had interacted with him, so why couldn't he figure out this problem?

He remembered: Oikawa Tooru, was walking to school with his childhood friend Iwaizumi Hajime. Why? Well Oikawa's mom specifically asked Iwaizumi to walk with him today. She didn't provide a reason, she just asked if he could.

Oikawa was quiet as they walked to school. Which seemed fine in the beginning because they were both tired, although Oikawa being quiet was strange. "What's wrong? If you have something to say just say it dumbass." Iwaizumi broke the silence.

"Hm? I'm tired Iwa-Chan. I've been going home later than usual. Just not used to it." He replied. Iwaizumi knew it wasn't a lie. After all, he can easily read Oikawa Tooru, or so he thought.

"You dumbass. What are you doing outside late anyways? Get some sleep." Iwaizumi nagged, concerned for his friend.

"Volleyball." Oikawa replied bluntly.

"You're going to always be the idiot chasing after volleyball." Iwaizumi laughed as Oikawa grinned nodding his head.

They went to school like usual. Iwaizumi didn't think anything was wrong. He was acting his usual, sensitive, annoying, flirtatious self. So what was the problem now? This happened yesterday.

Currently, Iwaizumi sat in the police station, waiting to be called in. He was asked to come to answer questions about his best friend, Oikawa Tooru. His childhood friend went missing just yesterday. He didn't know what happened. All he remembered relating to Oikawa, was they left school but Oikawa went to go to a volleyball captain meeting. That was exactly what he told the police.

He was annoyed, that his childhood friend had caused a problem. Although he was mostly worried. Oikawa wouldn't do something stupid on this level. Normally, he would joke around or maybe flaunt himself. That was all. So this was a serious matter.

The police came to the hypothesis that Oikawa ran away, based on the evidence that no one had done anything or had contact with him. Also the fact that his room contained notes of bullies who didn't like him because he was popular. Although that was not their conclusion yet.

"Please investigate again! Oikawa would never do something this stupid because of a few notes. He's the type to come to me to cry. So reconsider your hypothesis!" Iwaizumi shouted annoyed at their dumb conclusion.

"We'll look into it, but all of the evidence points in this direction. We have to keep an open mind any possibility." The police replied. "Go home for the day. Thank you for your time. We'll tell you if we hear anything."

Iwaizumi went home, reflecting on the fact that he should have went with Oikawa, or at least checked to see where he was. His phone rang from Oikawa's mother. "Hajime. They came to the conclusion that Tooru ran away with a secret lover." She stated quietly.

Iwaizumi was polite on the call and ended it. He placed his phone down, kicking the alien toy Oikawa had placed on his bed next to the Godzilla toy. "Ran away? TOTAL BS!" He yelled. If you looked closely, his eyes a tiny bit watery.