ᴘʀᴇ-ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ

time;; 5 am

location;; New York City International Union of Justice Public HQ, courtyard

At the entrance of the IUJ HQ awaits Phantom, the leader of the noble organization, as per usual, radiating a serious, intense presence, sending chills down the spines of every person he meets. 

First impressions are crucial; especially with Phantom.

Be sure to make a good impression on him, and the IUJ protégés at his side. They'll be watching out for people with potential to join their team.

You are instructed to wait at the entrance until further notice. 

Under no circumstances is anyone to enter the building.

Use this extra time well.

~~~~~~~

A/N: Alright so I have a couple things to note before we begin!

everyone;;

-Don't be afraid to start drama. There won't actually be eliminations or anything. All of your oc's will get in. This chapter (and the other trial chapters) are just a way to introduce everyone and form relationship dynamics without the roleplay being too rushed.

the protégés;; 

-your characters all know each other already, are practically best friends, and are hesitant of letting people invade their dynamic

-a few of them are critical about the new people because they have no experience in crime-fighting

-none of you understand why Phantom allowed my oc to be here because she was the former protégé of a criminal/villain (so in short, they don't trust her at all)

alright, thats it! sorry i posted this so late, by the way.