part two

you try to open your eyes but you can't Mr. Tomlinson she'll be fine there is no need to worry. Docter lacey she is in a coma that is something to worry about! can i just stay with her? I'm sorry but you can't stay unless you're family or her boyfriend. I'm her boyfriend! All you wanted to do was smile but you couldn't move. Okay Mr. Tomlinson you have 10 minutes! okay you hear the door shut. Y/N I know you can do this just please wake up! Please for me He takes your hand and kisses it and then you hear the door open. Oh what happend to my poor baby. You wanted to go up and scream cause you're tired of that innocent mom act she puts on. Yeah what happend That's your dad! you have never liked him he always beat you and he's the one that did the scars on your wrists. You can't move all you can do is hear. ummmmmmm whoever you are get out so i can stay with my daughter. Louis gets out cause you hear the door open and shut.......Ugh hun how much you want to bet that she is faking this! Babe i think she just wants attention. Y/N wake up now!  you tried but you couldn't. Wake up Now! You could feel him slap you and you could do nothing to stop it. The docters come in and then they stop him.  Oh my goodness all you wanted to do was scream and punch and kick people but you felt like you were cemented to the bed. Why do they always have to act all nice and sweet in front of other people. Ahhhhh i just want to hit them.! But all i can do is think ok Louis does he really want to be my boyfriend or did he just say that cause he was worried.

Authors note ____ ok sorry this is so sort but i am going to make the next part a louis point of view and i am going to make thing longer and instead of being Y/N it will be mine cause i just think it's easier that way. Thanks comment and vote thanks