Oneshot: Dumb or dense? Both...

This was supposed to be on my other book for EXO but I think this is perfect for Yukitori. So in return, we will have a guest in this oneshot :>

Hope this is fine :/

A new oneshot brought to you by a new character and a guest 👀

(N/N)- Nickname

Shukino Yukitori x Reader
(Deredere) (You)

Shukino Yukitori x Reader(Deredere) (You)

ーーーーーーーー

Third Person's POV

The chairs creaked silently as Yukitori subtly switched chairs while the teacher was busy talking to somebody at the door.

"Hyouka, I said please don't move too much--" (F/N) looked up with a 'done' face and it was gone the moment she saw her temporary seatmate. "Kichan, it's you."

"Hi ^ω^."

A laugh escaped her lips and lightly slapped his shoulder. Yukitori, in response, feigned hurt and dramatically holds his shoulder. "Why are you here again?"

"My seatmates left me alone and I don't have anyone to talk to." Yukitori placed a mechanical pencil above his lips and pouted a bit to balance it.

"Hmm, yeah right. Now what about Hyouka? He might get mad you stole his seat."

"Nah, doubt it. He doesn't like my seat so he'll probably go sit beside Dae."

Meanwhile...

"Aaaand there he goes again, stealing my seat like always." Hyouka remarked, plopping down to an empty seat. His seatmate just laughed silently.

Murasaki Hyouka

"C'mon, Hyouka. They're bestfriends, give them a bear."

Hyouka then looked at him skeptically. "Bear?"