Chapter 6

No one POV

No one POV

Y/n turned around to see a beautiful girl , the girl looked at y/n up and down and then back to Mattia.
Mattia looked at the girl and then at y/n , y/n stood there and looked at the girl.

Y/n got up from the floor and looked at mattia.

"U-um I'll see you around"

"Wait y/n"

Mattia tried to get y/n's hand ,but got pulled back by the girl.

"Just leave her"

"No stop"

Mattia tried to leave and catch up to y/n , but the girl keeps stopping him.

"Mattia she'll be fine"

He stoped and looked at the girl,she was getting in his nerves.

"What do you want"

"What I can't be with my boyfriend"

After a while y/n was having a great time with her friends while mattia was stuck with his bratty girlfriend.

Y/n was dancing when someone called her name she turned around to see , a short boy with fluffy hair.
He looked at her surprised

"Omg y/n ,what are you doing here I haven't seen you In a while"

Y/n stood there frozen she didn't remember this guy , she was weirded out.

"U-umm"

"What you don't remember me"

He laughed like it was a silly joke, but it wasn't she didn't recognized him.

He looked at her and grabbed her hand and took her upstairs.

He sat her down on the bed , she was thinking he was like crazy or something.

"Y-you don't remember me"

She shook her head no , he laughed again.

"Stop playing y/n , it's me Kairi"

"Your best friend from high school"

She shrugged her shoulders, she was gonna get up and leave when he stoped her.

He looked at her in the eyes , he was gonna kiss her

"W-whoa they're"

"S-sorry"

She looked at him and then she sat back down on the bed, he sat next to her.

"Tell me about your self k-Kairi"

That's when it hit him , she doesn't know who he is and that she probably lost her memory.

He had a crush on her back in high school , he didn't know much about Mattias and y/n relationship. He just knew that she stopped going to school , when she left with Sammy and mar the first time.

Kairi looked at the girl and smiled

💕