Chapter 1

I and my friends are hanging out during the break and then I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn around and see my girlfriend Lexi I smile and say "hey Lexi" she smiles and then says "hey Alex" I smile even more she looked so cute. I offer her the spot next to me and she gladly takes it I wrap my arm around her and her smile grows bigger when I do and she starts to get a bit shy which she normally does when I do this around my friends but she loves it at the same time.

She looks over at me with this big smile on her face I smile as well and say "What is it baby" she just smiles even bigger and says "Ohh nothing I'm just looking at my girlfriend" I smile and she goes back to her normal smile.

I and her are very different, shes' already come out to her mom and her mom supported her, my mom, on the other hand, she's homophobic so I don't want to tell her. My girlfriend is energetic and always smiling, I never have the energy to do anything unless it includes her, and I never smile unless she smiles first. She has caring and loving parents and they both stayed, my dad, left my mom before I was born and my mom's a drug and alcohol addict plus she's never supportive of me. She has siblings, and I don't because my mom doesn't want any more kids she even said to me "If I ever have any more kids I'm afraid you will have a bad influence on them plus you're already bad as an only child." she always makes me feel like I'm not worth it.

Then I feel someone kiss me on the cheek, I look over and see it was my girlfriend, and then she says "Are you okay." I offer a smile and say "yeah I'm fine." I say lying and she just gives me a light smile like she knows I'm lying and then she says "well I'll be back I'm going to the bathroom." I smile and nod my head and she gets up and goes.

I then go back into my train of thought and continue where I left off, out of nowhere I feel a hand on my shoulder, and then my friend Zack says "Alex you okay." I look up at him and say "Yea I'm fine." He then sits next to me and says "If your mom's bothering you just let me know because your always welcome to stay at my house." He offers a smile, I smile back and say "thanks"