Chapter 2

When I got home I see my sister already in her room laying on the bed playing on her IPad I go to my room and lay down on my bed. I look up to see my little sister standing right in the door way I quickly get up and say "what do you want." She looks up at me and says "I just wanted to see my sister." I roll my eyes and slam the door on her I hear her walk away and I hear her starting to cry.

I ignore it and I lay there on my bed and say to myself "why do I do this to people I make everybody feel so bad about themselves I just hurt people." I lay there and I end up falling asleep. I wake up because of my mom she was shaking me to wake me up and she says "it's 7:00pm and your asleep your sister was in her room crying when I came home." I get up off of my bed and go to walk out then I say "well I'm sorry mom that I'm not the perfect daughter you've always wanted mom I don't even know why I call you mom anymore because you certainly don't feel like one." I walk out of my room and slam the door I walk outside the front of the house and stand there for a bit I sit on the stairs going up to my house and I start to cry "I wish I could just die right now no one wants me anymore my own mom doesn't feel like a mom anymore." I sit there for a while and then I finally go back inside I look at the clock and see it's 8:45 and realise I was out there for about 1 and 45 minutes I walk to my room and lay back down on my bed after closing the door behind me.

I go sit on my bed and I just lay back and stare at my roof and think to myself I know I fell asleep because the next morning I woke up To my moms shaking again. I push her away from me and get dressed I put on a sweater and some jeans and go outside and start walking to school but before I leave I grab my bag and my phone, phone charger and laptop.

I text my girlfriend:

❤️❤️🥺🥺BabyGirl🥺🥺❤️❤️
Me: hey pretty girl
Baby: Hey baby
Me: are you coming to school
Baby: yea why would I miss a day to see you baby
Me: okay see you soon love you ❤️❤️
Baby: okay love you

Whenever I talk to her I can't help but smile at the feeling I get she is one of the only people that can make me smile anymore because it's always to hard to fight the feeling I feel with her. She makes me feel so great she makes me feel special me and her were made to be together I think.

School courtyard*
I walk into the school and see her standing there with her back towards me and so I walk up behind her and pick her up bridal style I hear her scream but I can tell she's screaming because I scared her but I can hear the enjoyment In it. She sees it's me and smiles and then she hits me lightly on the head and said "your scared me Alex." I smile and she does as well and then I put her down and she hugs me a smile starting to form on her face which makes me smile even more.

She lets go and walks back and smiles again she looks at me and then bites her lip so I walk up to her and and kiss her she kisses back but then we get separated because my mate pulls me back and says "look at you two being so gay." He laughs and we do as well because this is what he did every morning.

I look at her and smile again she smiles as well and walks up to me and runs her hand up my arm and she leans in again and I lean in to and we start kissing again then I pull away and pull her in for a hug and she says "So Lex why did you choose me to be your girlfriend exactly a year ago today I smile and say "because you are my perfect little angel baby girl." She smiles and says "that's so cute baby I love you so much."