•12•

'Does he found out my real self?'

I stare at him with wide eyes, and my hands were trembling in fear.

He smirked by looking at my action and mocked.

"What happened? Huh? Are you scared?"

"W-what do you mean, 'scared'? And what e-exactly you want t-to mean?"

He frowned.

"Well, anybody will be scared if they got caught for doing stupid things silently. Huh, am I right? Sweetheart?"

He said sarcastically.

My blood was boiling in anger when he mentioned that name 'Sweetheart.' I hate this name the most because it reminds me of that day.

I also replied to him in a sarcastic tone.

"Oh? I see. Well, do you have any sherds of evidence against me that I was the one who leaked your dirty plan to the cops?"

"Well-"

He was interrupted by his secretary and his bodyguard, who were busy finding evidence against me in my room.

They checked my closet, bathroom, and my bed, but still, they couldn't find any evidence.

"Boss, we didn't found anything in her room. We checked all the chambers, but there is nothing that looks suspicious. We apologized for it."

Both of them bowed to him.

Jimin slowly let go of my hair from his tight fist in frustration. I smirked at him.

"What? Ha? Didn't found anything?Huh? Look, I already had told you earlier that I didn't leak any useless plans of yours? See, I'm innocent."

I said scornfully.

I thought he would apologize to me but, instead, he snickered and said, "I see, you are flapping your pretty wings too much in vain because we didn't found anything, then let me borrow your cell phone, I want to see the history of calls you had made, recently."

I snigger at his comment.

"Well, great defense, but you may have forgotten that you already took my phone that day when I first stepped on this house."

I raised my left eyebrow proudly when Jimin lost in the argument. He disappointedly rushed towards the door, followed by the secretary and the bodyguard. The secretary glanced at me, and then he walked away.

I scoffed while turning towards the window, which was behind my bed.

I was wondering the view while crossing my arms then something caught my eyes, something was strange, about one of the trees in the garden.

A bird was sitting on one of the branches of the tree. I guess it's an owl.

It doesn't look like an ordinary owl.

I think I had seen this bird somewhere.

Wait, can't it be-

Agent's control room-

Minhyuk- Yes, we did it!

Minhyuk and Yoonha both high-five each other.

Mark just smirked by looking at the screen.

Mr. Kim: Good job, team A.

He patted at the agent K7.

From last week, group 'A' tracking his moves through the robots, the robotic owl, and the robotic plant.

The robotic owl follows Jimin everywhere he goes by flying. And the robotic plant was planted in the garden of Jimin.

Mr. Kim: Such a relief. This time we were able to stop his dangerous plan because of y/n. She distracted him by quarreling with him, all the time. Because of her, agent D1 was able to sneak through his house one night and was able to find the files from his office. The robot owl you had made is useful and the robot plant also. Luckily, that day he was standing behind the plant and was discussing his plan with his mates. Good job!

Seulgi, who was standing behind agent K7, she rolled her eyes by hearing the praises for y/n. She crossed her arms in annoyance.

Back to y/n POV-

'Huh~, they have made a fantastic plan.

They used the robot owl to keep an eye on him.'

I thought while walking on the stony path of the garden. Now, the spring has arrived, and the flowers started glowing with different colors.

I roam around the path while touching the colorful flowers with my small fingers. Then one of the flowers caught my eyes as I was wondering them.

I sighed.

It's a robot plant.

Hmm~, so, that means I was not the one who stepped into this house, there was someone else also who came with me.

Someone planted this flower here in the garden with unnoticeable.

I think they glean his plan through this flower.

It rained last night, so there is mud in some areas.

I traipsed, on the path, and didn't look what is in the front.

Suddenly, I stepped on the slippery part of the path and lost my balance.

I was about to fall, but someone caught me from behind.

I turned to my back, and my eyes widen when I look into his eyes.