The dreaded "EX" talk

Not proofread. So of course there gone be mad typos. My bad🤦🏾‍♀️

I yawned in the middle of my verse, rubbing my eyes as I heard Mikey sigh through the intercom.

"You know Y/n, maybe if you weren't sexing up Ariana all night, then your ass wouldn't be tired."

I quickly flipped him off. "You literally came into my room to borrow my 2k disk last night, bitch. How the hell am I gone be smashing Ari all the way from Seattle when her ass is in New York."

We had left from New York a week ago, and let me tell you. If I thought leaving Ariana would be unpleasant before I knew we were soulmates, I had no idea the emotional toll it would take when I did know.

There wasn't a second that went by when I didn't miss her. It would have been better if we spent more time together, but I had to come back and retake the final that I missed in my Advanced Physics class or I would lose my scholarship.

I did not suffer through three years of college, work my ass off in high school to get a scholarship, and promise my parents that I would get a degree just to fail.

Ariana understood that, but it still felt like we got no time together at all before I had to leave. Two days was not nearly enough.

Mikey rolled his eyes, lowering and slowing down his words like he was talking to a five year old. "There's a such thing as phone sex, stupid."

I opened my mouth, but quickly shut it again once I realized I couldn't say anything. He did have a point there.

We never had phone sex, but one of our conversations did get hot enough to the point of me having to jack off after the call.

She was explaining skin care routines, then it got into shaving routines, and then she commented on how she likes to make sure she's kept completely smooth.

Everywhere.

It just kept getting more mature from there.

"We never had phone sex, we just talked all night and then fell asleep on the call." She would never let me say this out loud, but she snores slightly and it is the most adorable thing I've heard.

Mikey spun in his chair. "That's really cute and you know I'm completely happy you found your lifetime, but this is the third time you yawned in this session. You wanted to stay unsigned until you felt we were big enough to control our terms, so we gotta utilize every second we got to make music, and that means taking care of yourself."

I sighed, once again knowing that he was right. "Okay okay, I'll try to go to sleep earlier, but no promises." Getting off the phone earlier would be hard as hell.

"Just think of it as a surprise, you're making her this amazing song on top of the work you have to put in for your album, and you just have to talk to her a little less to make time for both. It's either talk less, or forget about this song."

"Who died and made you my manager?"

"My production skills that you so very lack." He deadpanned, and once a-fucking-gain, he was right. I grumbled out a low "whatever" and went back to strumming the chords for this song on my electric.

My phone rung in the middle of the chorus, and Mikey all but threw the pen he was twirling. We both looked at it to see that it was Ariana calling, and he pinned me with a glare. "I swear to God if you answer that ca-"

"Hey!" I placed the phone against my ear, grinning as I heard her voice. "What's your address?"

My address? "Hola Princess, what do you need my address for?" She paused, talking to someone in the background and I wondered what she was doing. "Baby."