Gutted Diners

The mac and cheese was cold. It had turned into a block of goop. The tinder date asked to meet Mia in a shady diner. She still wasn't quite sure why she agreed to meet him. She was running on an empty stomach. Part of her wanted to leave without another word and go to a fast food drive through.

The place was weird. Old walls, very few lights, people leaning on top of each other tumbling into each other's bodies- clearly drunk or druggies. The waitress was dressed like a japanese geisha, except showing way too much skin and with hair and makeup seriously unkempt.

Mia couldn't bear it anymore. She picked up her bag, and stormed out, leaving the date chewing his food with his mouth open. He didn't even ask any questions or protest.

There were luminescent lights in the store fronts, brightening up the street. Mia made her way down the street, somber and angry, lighting a cigarette. Everything felt very still. She wanted to do something exhilarating. Something that got get blood pumping. Something that made her forget about herself.

She sat on an empty roadside. It was dark and quiet. She could hear the city noises far away. New York. The fucking worst. She lighted another cigarette.

A wierd tingling ran down from her head to her chest to between her legs. It was a horrible thought, but it was exhilarating. It made her blood warm with excitement.

She put her hand up her tight skirt and between her legs. She started touching herself, slowly, feeling every bit of pleasure. This pleasure was unlike any other time, this ten times more exciting. Her hand moved faster, things down there got wetter, her parts throbbed and begged for more and her eyes slowly shut, lost in ecstasy. Her hand was unstoppable, she was almost going to let out a moan. 'This is so good, oh my god, I shouldn't be doing this,' but it made everything all the more exciting.

'OH MY GOD, LOOK GUYS!' A group of probably teenagers with funky hair and clothes, kicking beer cans around, laugh and point at Mia. 'Duuude, what a freak! Come on, whore, suck my dick will you?' They break out into laughter as a guy with bright green hair gyrates his torso, imitating sexual acts.

Flustered, Mia gets up, walks up to the guy, slaps him hard across the face, and walks away in long and determined strides. The kids are left quiet and dumbfounded.