A New Friend?! (Chapter 1)

OK
Before I say anything this is gonna be a recap (I guess)  of the first episode
And before I write ,What should I call y'all? (art by CancelSanity)

Talking
Thinking
Author talking

Bonnie's POV

"Agh finally got this stupid dear outfit of.  Now I can just... Shove it in the chest and uh " I stopped for a second "Just shove it in the there, that's what she said " I sighed and looked around the room. I looked at the door and said while sighing "alright umm OK so what should I do now.I got a spaceship, l got all the things gu-planted in jus-"
I said as I was looking out the window and saw a green blob with a face. I was silent for a while. "What?! "I said questioning my
life"I...I se- hold on! " I walked up to the door opening it .walking down to the portal room. "That can't be right. "I said while opening the door to the left "Why's it there "I said questioning. I looked looked left through the window and realised that the green blob was gone. "And no-" I walked back through the door in a little panic thinking that I'm going crazy. I closed the door running up the stairs "So wha- hold on " "It managed to move all aghe-... " I said walking into the control room "what?? " I said while looking at the green blob outside the window "What are you? "I got no response just silence I sighed walking to my bench "ugh whatever. Guess you're gonna just tag along... Whatever you are "there was silence again as I thought of what to do "OK so I got the cordnets punched in... I-I think I'm just moving forward in space and. Nothings showing up. " Bonnie looked at a hollowgrafic (?) map"Thats great"I looked up at the sieling and back at the map "I might as well look around the ship make sure everything is intact."I went down the left hall looking at the picture "uhm the kiraty pictures still there... Best picture ever "I said sarcastically. I looked to my left while walking down the hallway looking through the window "lota space" I opens the door to my right "the wreck room.lf I can um ever find people they can uh eat their food,cook it watch TV yeah.  Do we have TV out here? Uh NO!?"  I walked out the room not closing the door "uh ya we do Thats how I watch hit man... " I looked around for a second  "I think.I-I uhh alright so I paintings here tables " I said walking through the dining room. "ta-"

OK I'm tired it's 1 am so here's a short story for you

459 words