Nichola Flamalesia

His name was Nichola Flamalesia, he was a  lonely hobo living under a bridge in Hong Kong. Nichola was a Swedish man born in Malaysia, but his parents disowned him and sent him to Hong Kong. He couldn't find a job, so he went broke and started living under a bridge in downtown. 

        Flamalesia was once sleeping when he had an unusual dream. He dreamt that a young boy came up to him and said "FOLLOW ME!" so Nichola followed the child, and he reached the Statue of Liberty  in New York. The boy said "Here lies your buried treasure, it is your life goal to get the gold!" then Flamalesia woke up before he could start digging. He recevied this dream 42 times, so he decided to go to a gypsy that could explain dreams.

        She was a lonely gypsy, and she was living underground in the sewers. He explained to his dream to her. She advised him to go to the Statue of Liberty and dig for the treasure. Under one condition, he had to give her one tenth of the gold. He couldn't possibly go all the way from Hong Kong to New York just because of a dream, and he was most definitely was not going to share his gold with a messed up gypsy. So he just spat at the gypsy and left. 

        When he was on his way back to his bridge, he felt like he was being followed. There was an old man behind him, and the man was following him. He approached him, and by the looks of him, he was a drunk, drug addict. The old man took Nichola's arm and bit it so hard that he started bleeding. Nichola yelled and started crying. The drug addict started laughing loudly but slowly. He yelled at the top of his lungs "I AM THE KING OF SALEM!!! KAMAL!!!!!!" 

        Flmalesia came to the conclusion that the man was crazy. The old man approached him, licked his ear and whispered into it "Go to New York, and pursue your life goal by getting your buried treasure. I am the king of Salem........ Kamal...." and just like that, he ran off.

        Nichola's only possesions was a tin can and some empty cheerios cerial boxes. So he went to the local black market and sold them so he could go to New York and find his treasure. He ended up with $2. He began his journey one day later by riding on a goat.

        He traveled for 16 months straight without stopping for anything, and finally he arrived at Germany.  He was sitting in a corn shop, nibbling on corn, when a fat German man approached him and started speaking German to him with a big smile on his pasty face. Flamalesia didn't know what to do. Suddenly, the man grabbed Flam's money, hopped on his goat, and fled as fast as he could.

        Flam was left broke with no means of transportation, so he started crying. Then a short, bearded man came to him and patted his back. He asked him "What seems to be the problem?" Flam explained his story, so the man felt sympathy towards him and offered him a job at his shop that sells dead mice for food (I know, it's an odd shop). Flam needed money so he accpted.

        He worked for 11 months for that man at his mice shop, and finally,he felt that he needed to leave. So he went to gather his money from the mice merchant, but the merchant seemed surprised, and he said that this was volunteering work, and he wasn't going to pay him. Nichola was so angry that he bit the man's belly button so hard that he collapsed and died. Flam stole all the merchant's money, took his pet pig, rode on his back, and headed towards New York.

        He finally reached the United States of America, but he was far from New York, he was in Miami. The moment he reached the shore of Miami, he parked his pig at a hotel, and left to ask for directions to NYC. He asked many people, but all ignored him. When suddenly, a sight caught his attention: a tall, skinny, tanned, blonde, blue-eyed, girl on the beach. She looked back at him too; they probably just stared at one another for about  20 minutes.  He then came back to his senses and approached her to asked her about New York. She didn't know what New York was, but he didn't mind, because she was so beautiful. Her name was Fatima.