II

"You are in trouble Miss, follow me." I followed Minho towards the club like an innocent child. Minho took me to the other members who were sitting in front of a bartending table.
"Who is she?" Chan said as he finished his shot. "She witnessed everything outside the club and it's not safe for us." Minho said.

"See, I won't say anything to anyone so just leave me."

"That's not happening for sure how can we even trust you." Hyunjin said as he got off from the chair besides Chan.

"What's going on here and who is she, our client?" Changbin appeared out of nowhere besides me. "We have a trouble tonight." Jeongin replied as he sat on the chair and saw the drama being unbothered. "She saw everything that happened outside the club." He continued.

Minho dragged me towards a black van and started covering my eyes with a black cloth. Which made it difficult for me to see the direction where we were heading. The vehicle took a lot of turns and I could feel it. I could memorise the road this way.

My mind was busy learning the route when suddenly the vehical came to a stop and I was thrown forward, a strong grip stopped me from falling. I couldn't tell who it was. White light pierced into my eyes as they were unfolded.

The vehicle stood in front of a big white mansion, stood all alone, as studied a tight security surrounded it, outsmarting the security and Stray Kids is not going to be easy, but I was determined.

We walked pass the security, and they pushed me inside an idle storehouse, which was a few yards away from the mansion, and locked me inside. It was dark inside, nothing was visible. I sat down where I stood. I spent my night inside the storeroom, it was not possible to sleep nor was it possible to do anything in that dark room.  I was not sure if everthing was going the way in wanted. But i was close to my target.

I was alerted by the sound of door unlocking, Seungmin was standing in front of me also protecting me front the direct sun rays. "We need to talk to you, so come with me." He said and started walking away.

 "What is it?"

"That you'll get to know when you come with me."

I followed him inside the mansion. We passed a lot of rooms, you can easily get lost here, after walking for like fifteen to twenty minutes, which felt like hours, we entered a room, which looked like a conference room. As I entered the room, eight pair of eyes where staring at me, like a mom staring at her child after he did something wrong.

"Have a seat." Chan said.

I took a seat across them and Seungmin joined the others.

"We'll ask you a few questions and answer it properly, without lying or else the consequences won't be good for you."

I hummed in reply.

"So what do your parents do?"

"I don't have parents, I'm an orphan." I if would have told them that I have parents, they'll try searching them and then they'll know that I was lying.

"So what can you do other than having wrong timings?"

Seriously.

"It was not my wrong timing but yours. "

"Ok that's enough. What are your special skill, like you must be good with something. "

''I'm good with the computers and stuff, I worked for a company before I ended up becoming homeless."

Chan stood up and stared at me his eyes narrowed. All suspicious.

 "How did you end up being on the street?"

It was the time i become creative and come up with something that can gain their trust.

"The company that I worked for wanted to steal data of their opponent company so they asked me to hack into their devices and take out their data, and I did what was told me, or else I would have lost my job, I had the access to their data, but  their security was very strong and they somehow got to know about us, and then our company was turned down to dust and yet I lost my job and ended up on the street as I had nothing else to do."

Everyone had a straight face on and it was making me nervous.

"Am I still suspicious?"

"Felix, take her to the screening . " Chan said.

"Screening, what's that?" I definitely knew what screening was, I went through screening under Zander, a full body check, where you search for chips inside the body or any other metal.

"You'll get to know soon."

I followed Felix as we went to the screening room. "So, what is this screening thing?" I was hoping for an answer from Felix.

"You undergo a complete body check to see if there is any weird stuff like chips or anything inside your inside the body."

I was safe from this machine as I had no chips or any sort of metal or piercings.

I went inside the machine and returned safe.

"Your suspicion level is very high!" I said.

"We not take our enemies easu not even our friends."

"Woah!"

A man came walking in towards us, "Chan sir told me to show her the room after the screening."

"You may go." Felix streached out his hands towards the door.

I followed the man, we again passed a lot of rooms. The rooms must have some clandestine inside. The man showed me the room that. I was going to stay. I thought they'll but me in the same store house, at least they can be a nice host or maybe not.

I got in for a quick shower. I need to do something to reduce their suspicion.
I got into my old torn clothes and came outside, their was a box full of clothes and a small paper which read-" Dress up and come along with the guard we have something to speak."

I got into the clothes that were they were surely comfortable, I was maybe a little scared. What was going to happen this time. I followed the guard, before entering the room I took some time to calm myself down, I opened the door. I was not ready for the what was going to happen inside the room. Everyone sat beside each other waiting for me.