In His Name...

January 23, 2012

I was called to heaven today and it appears He has a mission for me. Only time will tell when I shall truly recieve peace. I closed my eyes and thought of the one time I had ever seen love. Suddenly, a stray tear streamed down my face as I remembered his parting words that day. The day that changed my life forever. The day that my heard crumbled in the wind. The day I lost the feeling of belonging. The day I lost my will to live.

At the sound of trumpets I opened my eyes and looked at the throne awaiting my instructions.

The Lord looked at me and said,"Eva, we know where the book is." My eyes grew wide and judging from the silence that received His words, I was not the only one in shock.

"Where my Lord ?" I spoke out.

"Among the Fallen, I believe."

"When shall my team retrieve it ?"

He raised an eyebrow and said,"Not by force child."

My brows knitted at his words,"How do we get it the my King?"

"First of all we need to know if it really is in their position." I nodded,"We shall capture one of them, then my Lord ?" He shook his head,"We need insider information the type that would allow us not to provoke them into war." "A spy then, Sire ?"

"That would be the best way, yes."

"I shall send out one of my men to befriend one of their fledglings."He shook his head again."This mission needs an approach only a Leader or Seraphim may be able to do."

"Who then, my Lord ?" I asked.

He looked at me and I felt a burning sensation in my throat. I gulped as he said,"You."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

The more u guys tell me u like my stories the more I wanna update !!!!!!

♥Yoli

#Life is a road... its a wonderful journey.