Chapter 1

The Normal Day

It was a normal typical day for the Dinkles. Everyone was enjoying a cup of hot chocolate by the fireplace on that rainy day. To some people, rainy days may seem a bit unusual, but for the Dinkles, rainy days were like everyday. They live in a small town called Red Valley. It was located in the equatorial zone where raining was just another common day. The children were watching TV and the adults were reading books of their own.

Without a doubt, that was the longest time that Grouch and Momo had not fought. Their parents were finally having the peace and quiet they always wanted. Until Grouch accidently spilled his hot chocolate onto Momo's dress and ruined her "cool-do". The peace and quiet that was once a thing of the present was now in the past and was something hard to achieve.

Mr and Mrs Dinkle activated their 'parental power' on them and fixed the problem like any other.
The siblings were the most noisiest beings in the house. Mainly because they were the only two that made the most noise. The bickering went on for a couple minutes, then they were sent to their rooms and did not mention each other for next few hours.

This endless cycle between the two, forced Mr and Mrs Dinkle to take a vacation away from the children where peace and quiet was one and only thing that was available. They couldn't stand their quarrels and was willing to leave them for a week. They immediately searched a place far from home. They didn't care where it was exactly. All they wanted was to be far from those pesky children.

Upon searching, they came to a website that not only promised a luxurious stay in a five-star hotel but also promised a life of free souvenirs. It was unbelievably stunning. Of course, to some people this may be too good to be true but to Mr and Mrs Dinkles they didn't care that it was a scam or not they just wanted quality time away from the children. Now they may seem too oblivious to you but if you knew their kids, you would have done the exact same thing.

They immediately booked the hotel for 2 weeks, they didn't matter where it was, what the conditions were or how much it was. They just needed to get away from the children. They planned to send the kids to thier grandparents house as it was impossible for them to leave the children at home without a single mess. It would be like a dumpster and everything was either destroyed or burnt.

"Yes, finaally we get to get away. I'm sure the kids are old enough to just stay away from us for awhile, right?" Mrs Dinkle asked her husband nervously. The reason why they could not escape from what they called 'hell' before, was because they thought the kids weren't old enough to be put into the hands of some one else, but at least now their both above the age of eight so they may have matured. Well they weren't really sure that the children had 'matured' but they had no time to waiste.

They immediately started packing and booked thier flight the same day. They did whatever it took them to get away from Grouch and Momo and when they told the children, they were excited. As they were going on another vacation, of course they got the wrong idea and heard their real plans.